Wet💦{1}- Jung Wooyoung

------------------------------------------------------
WARNING: THIS ONE IS KINKY AS FUCK SO PLEASE GRAP SOME HOLY WATER AND NAMJESUS WITH YOU! 21+ IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT WAIT TILL TOMORROW FOR A CUTE ONE SHOT. ENJOY THE FUCKINH SHOW!
------------------------------------------------------

"Oh Daddy please fuck me already!" " What you want" He smirked at you and leaned forward but then..."WAKE THE FUCK UP Y/N" You sat up straight while screaming. "What the hell?!" I looked at the door seeing my best friend standing there and my best friend is a boy. "Omg Bambam you scared shit out of me" "You dreamed again about him huh?" I looked at him shocked "What?! No! The fuck are you thinking?" He shrug. "We have school so stand up!"

I just realist i dreamed about him..I sighed and walked to my closet. "Lets what to wear today-" "I already got a outfit for you" Bambam walked to you and pushed a pair clothes to my chest. I looked at him. "What? The popular girl have to look good" I shrug and walked the bathroom in. I sighed again. "What did he do that i Fell in love with him" I looked at my clothes and then at the mirror.

So as you all now know. Im the badass of my high school and we got a playboy named Jung Wooyoung. He broked many girls hearts and now im his target. Im not that easy to fall for him because im special. I even said i will Never fall for you but i failt..

Week ago

I was putting my stuf in my locker when someone slam my locker close and then pushed me to the lockers "Yah! The fuck?!-" "Annyeong mamacita" I rolled my eye's meeting his eye's "What do you want Playboy?" I said cold and he chuckled. "Playboy could you say. But Daddy will it be later" I scoffed "In your fucking dreams!" But my cheeks begin to be licht pink. He notice but didn't see something.

"Btw are you coming to Home coming?" I shook my head if your coming then no. If you are not going then im going" He then looked at you with a eyebrow high. "You really like to play huh? Why doing so boring. What if your friends are going Bambam and Mono. Wait maybe i can fuck Momo" He lose his grip on me and walked away. I just realist what he just said. "No!" He stopped. "What mamacita?" I sighed "Im going"

He smirked. "That is my answer" He then dissapered. "Aish..this mother fucker..i think he got me.."

Back to present

That's how i kinda Fell for him because this boy fine ass hell. Daddy mode and the fuck? Who doesn't want him? (For real Bro who doesn't?) Just be ready for school.

I put my pants down and my underwear- "Shit! Im wet?!" I screamed with a low voice. Just only thinking about him makers me fucking wet. "Yah are still doing nothing?" I heard Bambams voice. I took a shower. This is what you wearing....

 This is what you wearing