Promise prt 1 -Choi Jongho

''I promise you.'' 

Promise is a big word though. A lot of people have promises. They promise people and some people don't. They promise people, but also break it. It happend to me not once, not twice, but more then 10 times.

It happend when someone promise to be with you on one side. You as the person who believes in promises has been in it. People breaking those you wanted to have, but never ever came true.

Sitting in the library reading a book called. 'Promise never be promised' Yes since that i been reading books of those.

I hummed at the song i was listening while people around me were whispering to each other or working on there works.

Someone suddenly pulled out a chair and sat next to me. He sat down not one, but three books and started to read it.

I looked at him from my eye corner and wow how handsome was his side profile. My whole gaze was now on him while his gaze was focused on the book he is reading. He has black hair, this cute lips and nose.

He felt someone staring at him so he looked at his side and i immediately looked away to my book. He eyed you somewhat and then to your book. 

''That is a interesting book your reading there.'' I looked back at him and he was looking at me. I pulled out my air pod. ''H-Huh? You said something?'' He chuckled at you.

''I said. That is a interesting book your reading there.'' I 'O' at him while looking back at the book. ''Yeah..i have been reading those books 8 times i think.'' ''Wow that is much. The same book?''

I nodded and he chuckled again. Oh my gosh his chuckle's are so angelic. It sound like he sings. I smiled at him and we both went back to our book's.

It wasn't awkward the silence between us. I actually want to know what his name is. I looked back at him and tapped his shoulder. he looked back at me with a smile.

''H-hey what is your name?'' I asked him and he then pulled out his air pods. ''My name is Jongho, Choi Jongho.'' He begin to shake my hand i nodded. ''Song Y/N.'' 

He then raised a eyebrow. ''Wait Song?'' I nodded at him while looking confused. ''Are you...by change the sister of Song Mingi?'' My eyes widen at the name.

Huh? How does he know my twin brother? Is he that famous? Maybe they are friends?

''Uh yeah..that is my twin brother. Can i ask how you know him?'' My whole attention on him. He nodded at you. ''yeah we both are friends. We go to the same school though.'' 

''Wait so you go to Seoul University?'' He nodded again. ''Oh wow i also go there!'' Everybody around us shush me.

I bowed to them and Jongho chuckled. ''Oh i didn't know. You freshman?'' He asked me and i nodded. ''Just joined two weeks ago.'' He smiled at me.

''Well nice to meet you Y/N i have to go to be honest. See you maybe around at school.'' I smiled at him and nodded. He packed his stuff and bowed at me. 

''I promise you to look around for you.'' And with that he left. 

''I hope you do.'' 

The next Day.

As i was walking around the University my mind was only on one person. Choi Jongho.

I looked around and then spotted Mingi. ''Mingi!'' I screamed and he saw me giving his precious smile. ''Hey Y/N. Is something wrong?'' I was about to open my mouth when i realized Jongho himself would look for me.

I shook my head not to ask him about Jongho. ''Nothing wrong just wanna check up on you.'' He hummed at you and then smiled widely. He was looking behind you when 6 other guys walked our way.

There we have the 6 looking guys from School. Also the friends of Mingi who i actually never met to be honest.

They saw me and smiled. ''Wow Hyung she really looks like you!'' He said pointing his hand to me. He had dark black hair. I chuckled. ''That's because we are Twins.'' I said and they all gasped.

''Oh yeah i heard about you! You are the twin from Mingi who just came two weeks ago right?'' I nodded at the seconde tall boy who was tall just like Mingi.

''Well guys meet my twin sister Song Y/N. Y/N meet my friends!'' He said putting a hand around your shoulder. They all smiled. As they finish with introducing Yeosang opened his mouth.

''Where is Jongho?'' When Yeosang said his name my cheeks begin to blush. So they all know him? Mingi shrugged at his younger friend. ''Hey said he was coming later. Also i wanted to introduce him to my lil sis though.''

I blushed again. ''Ohh she is blushing!'' San pointed at me while smirking. ''I-I'm not!'' I pouted at him. They all chuckled when the bell started to ring.

''Well lets go to class then.'' They all agreed and Mingi slowly let go of me. ''See you at lunch time Y/N.'' I smiled at him and walked to our first class.

Math Class

The teacher greeted me and i did the same walking to my usual seat. I sat down and put my backpack also next to the empty sit from me. 

''Ah Mr Choi your late. Care to explain me?'' My head shot up when i heard Choi. I looked high and there he was. Jongho standing next to the teacher telling his story why he is late.

He was done and we made eye contact. He smiled and made his way to you. You put your backpack away and he took the sit next to you.

''Guess i found easier then i thought?'' He chuckled and i playfully rolled my eyes at him. ''Well i actually didn't count though. We got class together by coincident.'' He shrugged and opened his books.

''I met the other guys.'' I suddenly said and he eyed at me. I was looking at my book while he was staring at me. ''Who?'' I smiled and looked at him. ''Your 6 good looking friends and one dork brother.'' I laughed and he then got me.

''Im one of those good looking guys?'' He raise a eyebrow and he shook my head. ''Keep dreaming.'' I said teasing and he pouted. 

The class started and we begin to know each other. he is so cute. I heard he loves to sing and also dance. Me being a girl who loves to draw and read. He also said what surprise me the most was that he can split apples with his bare hands.

I scoffed at him. ''No really! I can show you at lunch!'' I nodded at him. ''I still don't believe you though.'' He smirked at me. ''You will see it by yourself though.''

I chuckled and so went the class by and the break started.

Lunch Time.

Me and Jongho were walking to each other and decide to be friends.  I was happy to be friends with him and with the other boys. Because i only had Mingi when i arrived at the school.

Girls were jealous on me because i had one hot twin brother and that i'm close with the other boys.

We saw the boys and we waved. They were surprise you met Jongho. ''Yeah we are in the same class.'' I said and they nodded at you. ''For real though Hyung your twin sister is really nice.'' Jongho said and i blushed at him.

Mingi chuckled. ''I know, but she can be scary also.'' I glared at him and he throw his hands in defends. They all laughed at me and Mingi.

''Hey shall we do something together after school?'' Hongjoong looked at his younger friends and you. They all smiled and nodded. Then all there attention was on me.

''What about you?'' Seonghwa gave his boxy smile at you. I looked at Mingi and then at Jongho who was nodding his head at you to join. i smiled back and then nodded my head.

''Great!'' Hongjoong clapped his hands excited.

I never knew to be this close already with them. I don''t know them even a day except Jongho who i know one day.

I hope this day will be amazing with them 8 guys.

End of Part 1