Wet💦{2} Jung Wooyoung

------------------------------------------------------
yEeY IM BACK SORRY GUYS I WAS BUSY WITH THE DUTCH FANFIC SO HERE IS WET PART 2 I HOPE YOU LIKE IT BTW THIS IS KINKY! AND THIS IS SHORT SORRY! ENJOY
------------------------------------------------------

I kissed him back i wrep my arms around him and deel the kiss. He graze his tongue against my lips asking for permision. I open my mouth and he put his tongue in my mouth fighting for dominant.

He won and i moaned. He put me on a desk and undress me. "Baby strip for me" He said stopping the kissing. I breath and begin to take off my jacket and then me dress. He smirked and bit his lips seeing your body.

"Sexy what i thought" I blushed and he kissed my chest. He go to my Nelly and marked me. Love marks. "This marks means your mine you got it?" He said and i only nod. He slapped my Booty and i gasp.

"Speak!" "Im only yours" He smirked. "Good girl" He lay you down and begin to throw away your panties.

He looked at your p*ssy and chuckled. "Wet? You was already wet about me? Answer me mamacita" I looked at him and i swear his gaze became darker.

"Y-Yes im was always wet about you" He liked his lips. "Then Lets see how you tast" He kissed first your inner thigh and came to you private area. He licked you and you moaned.

"Mmmm fuck" He begin to tongue fuck you and you couldn't stop moaning. "Oh fuck f-faster" He then sucked you and you was on the pointed to cum but he stopped.

You whine at the sudden losing and he then rup himself. "Be ready baby this will be Hurt. I looked at his Dick and it was....big.

" Yes i know it is big and you said it was small like that ice Cream" He chuckled. He kissed you and looked at you. "Im not letting you adjust. So you wil cry" He smirked and pushed his Dick inside you and you screamed.

"AAAAAH!" At the other side of the door. Walked a boy and heard noise. He looked confused and heard moaning. "Oooh Yeah! What a Nice party" and he walked away drunk.

Wooyoung moaned and your eyey's werd rolled back. "Oh shit you so f-fucking tight mamacita" He kept faster en hit your spot make you a mess.

You screamed his name and he kept groaning hearing those moans. "Keep g-going baby keep going with moaning!"

I feel something in my stomach meams im coming. "I-Im coming!" He kept pushing. "Wait for m-me" He held in and he nod and he came and i came. We both breath hard and he hugged me.

Sudden he begin to bit my neck and screamed. "The fuck-" "That is a mark everybody can see and know your mine" I again blushed.

"Now i fucked you your mine" He leaned forward. "Remember. Only I can fuck you okay?" I nod and he smiled. "Let me help you dressing.

He helped me and i put everything on. I was about to stand up but end up on the floor. " Your serious? Now i cant walk bitch!" He laughed. "Cute"

He grap your hand and grap your waist and put you on his shoulder. "Yah!-" "Shush Lets go to my home. Im not done yet"
Me eye's became wide. "Shit"

"Do they know we heard everything?" "It doesn't matter. My girl just became grow" "Oh shut up.

The end

------------------------------------------------------
YES THE END! TODAY I WILL MAKE ANOTHER ONE IF I HAVE TIME! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT LOVE YOU!
------------------------------------------------------