3

he noticed how the boy squirmed and whined when he sat down, the plug pressing against his prostate. "what's wrong bun?" he faked confusion.

"n-nofin hyung."

"good boys don't lie to their hyungs, bun." he stated, disappointment laced into his words.

"hyung, bunny tell you l-later."

"no no, bunny tell me now. you don't wanna be a bad boy right?"

"b-bun has a plug in an' a c-cage on.." he flushed red.

taehyung smiled. "such a good boy for telling hyungie, does it hurt baby?" the boy keened at the praise.

"kinda.." he mumbled.

"hyungie will help, okay?" he said, trying to keep his excitement hidden.

the boy nodded, whining when he felt a hand on his inner thigh. the older slowly inched his hand towards the bunny's little caged cock. by now the teacher had started the lesson, jeongguk too excited to notice.

taehyung felt the cold metal through the fabric of his panties, moving downwards to fondle the boy's balls, the boy trying so hard to suppress his whines and whimpers.

their friend jimin had caught on, going as far as to whisper naughty words in bun's ear. "such a good little bunny, letting his hyung touch him whenever he wants. pliant little boy."

jeongguk whimpered at that, some attention being drawn to them. the teacher even asking if he was alright. "I think he isn't feeling well, me and taehyung will take him to the nurse."

they took the little boy to the bathroom instead, making sure to lock the door behind them.

"bunny couldn't keep his little mouth shut. me and taehyungie are very disappointed in you."

bun was up against the wall, face flushed as his eyes welled up with tears. "b-bun is very so-sowwy, sirs."

taehyung scooped the boy up in his arms, jimin coming up and grabbing the boys hands before speaking. "shhh, bunny is okay, we're gonna make bunny feel good, how does that sound baby?"

jeongguk tucked his head into the crook of taehyung's neck, nodding along to what jimin was saying.

(word count: 350)