8

they spent the day together, getting ice cream and playing at the park.

but they had classes tomorrow, and kitty knew he had to take bun home.

bunny suggested they shower together, "to save water", and who was yoongi to tell him no?

after stripping each other down, kitty taking a little time to look at bunny's pretty panties.

"you like them, hyungie?" he pressed himself against yoongi, feeling his cock straining in his sweatpants.

"very much, bun. can hyung touch you, baby?". instead of answering, koo grabbed his hand and placed it on his ass.

after an intense make out session, yoongi carried koo into the shower. when yoongi set him down, he quickly sank to his knees in front of his hyung.

"you don't have to if you don't want to, baby." koo's eyes shot to the kitty, "wanna make hyungie feel good." he smiled as he stroked the olders cock.

he teased the kitty, sucking on the tip and licking his balls before deepthroating him. since yoongi was also a hybrid, his cock wasn't that big.

hybrids were made for pleasure, made to be submissive.

it wasn't long before kitty was a whimpering mess. bunny knew he was close.

he stood up and pressed his chest against the shower wall. "r-ready for hyungie."

yoongi smiled, quickly stepping out of the shower to grab a bottle of lube. he warmed it in his hands before pushing a finger into the boy, slowly adding until he was at three.

he removed his fingers, bunny whimpering from the emptiness. "it's okay baby, hyung is gonna start now. is that okay?"

the bunny nodded quickly. yoongi took time lubing himself up before slowly entering him.

whines and whimpers were heard, and after every one yoongi would ask him if he was okay or if he wanted to stop, but bun told him to keep going.

once fully in the boy, he was told to move.

he fucked him slow and deep, drawing long moans from the bunny. koo was in heaven, he was so close. "b-bunny close! can bunny c-cum? please hyung!" he begged.

"of course baby." he grabbed the boy's caged cock and tried his best to help the boy.

he would unlock him, but taehyung had the key.

"thank y-you hyung, bun is s-so greatful to be u-used." it was the beginning of the hybrid mantra. it was taught to every hybrid.

kitty was close,"kitty loves bunny!" he said as he came inside of the boy.

he kept fucking the boy until he came with a cry of his name.

yoongi quickly cleaned both the bunny and himself, getting out and dressing the boy in one of seokjin's hoodies and a comfy pair of undies.

he cuddled with the boy until soft snores were heard, kitty smiling as he drifted off to sleep.

(word count: 484)