what is the secret? chatper three

You walked out of the raven claw room and past the other people who also been staying, it's close to Christmas and you didnt want to go home, its not that no one was there is was that it was lonely.
The extra sweaters and clothes had gave you a look that some would call chubby, but it helps with how much weight you lost to suddenly.
You take off a few lays every few months to make it look like you are losing weight, snape didnt like your addiction to staring at his hair and you didnt like his hair.

-Time skip-
You sat down eating the food, it wasnt filling.
You needed the blood of a person, since it there was a written law between vampires drinking a wizzards blood you had no choice but to wait, wait until night fall.
So you did.

The young women screamed as you drank her blood, her body violently shaking and with you done feeding you threw her away, the young man you came to know as remus cought your eye.
You both locked eyes, he watched blood drip from your mouth and you watched him transform.

He howled in pain and you ran to him helping him by lightly ripping the flesh off and massaging sore areas, he seemed to be more calm when he had finished transforming.

You pet the large wolf like beast realizing remus lupin was a werewolf, you smiled now that you knew you weren't the only odd one.
He seemed to remember you and licked your head making strands of (h/c) stick up.
You laughed.
Then you both sensed a presents or more then one.
Potter, Peter and sirius came bustling out of the alley way scared that remus was the one who hurt the women only to see the blood on you.
Remus probably sensed your unexpected situation and pushed you to leave, you ran away leaving nothing but your scarf behind.
Sirius looked shocked and so did the others.

Now they have two problems, getting remus back and confronting you.