Chapter seven (7)

Quietly seating beside newt, peering over his shoulder and feeling the fluffy ginger hair brush agaisnt your cheek. Newt huffed, then turnt to you the shyness of the male melted away because he knew it was you. "am i disturbing you?" you smirked, and he rolled his eyes and shoved his book into your face a soft giggle leaving the shy gingers lips. "no, just startled me." pushing the book away from your face, your pale mikey hues staring playfully at him. //you know what? your eyes are a very pale grey because its easier to describe then to have to put (e/c)//
newt then leaned back into the book case, books falling from the other side as they made loud "thump" noises. A loud exaggerated sigh excaped someones lips, hermione peeked from the now empty slot where six or possibly ten books have fallen. "can you not lean agaist the books, someone could get hurt!" she sounded like a squeak toy, her brows pointed down as she scolded the two. Newt apoligizing continuously and holding the book closing it in the process, you smiled and put the books back while hermione huffed. Newt thanked you, then got up and put the book he was reading away aswell. "i must get going, see you later (y/n)" he sweetly smiled, waldling off as his robes made it seem like he was floating away.
Stretching as you stood, popping some of your joints, stretching muscles and starting to walk out of the libary to the outdoors. Deep inhale of the fresh air, turnt into a surprized yelp. Regulus had rammed into your form as you instinctively grabbed him, hiding him within your robe. Regulus heart beat was erratic, and spiked more as he was concealed by you. his fluffly-ish hair static, deep almost black eyes staring at you confused. "sorry, i wasnt looking where i was going..can you let me go?"
his voice was some-what airy, a light pink dust to his pale slightly tanned cheeks. flushed from the running, you let go and opend your robes and then your own cheeks flushed slightly. " Apologies, i assumed you needed some help since sirius usually runs into me." A small smile appered on the others face, regulus then gave a polite nod as he then scurried away quickly. After the encounter, swifly making your way to a lonely tree as your back hit the bark and slowly slid down. Closing your eyes, you then listend to the sounds of many heart beats. After a few minutes, and the sounds of the beats retreating back to the school, you finally opend your pale eyes only to see snape staring down at you. "...beh!" you twitched, snape then huffed, sitting down beside the vampire. "you told them but refused to tell me?" your body stiffend, the look on your face must have made you look almost scared, looking away from the greasy haired male. "sorry, but its not something i need the whole world to know." snape raised a brow, then leaned closer as you then looked at him following suit and raising a brow. "what?" snape then glared, his nose scrunching up. "What did you do, or are you hiding another prank from me?" you flicked his forehead, smiling. "no, just thought you knew i was a-" "vampire?"
your eyes wident, as you watched snape dismissively wave his hand and smile. "i was reading with newt, and you know "Tongs" speaks so loudly." rolling his dark eyes, black hair strands falling into his face. Snape got up, then waved before walking away and then turning and smiled. "And credence wants to see you." turning back, continuing to walk away. You sighed, having a feeling more people will end up knowing. Once again the hunger itched at you, hissing softly as you noticed that the sun had begun to set. "fig and aaragon must be hungary, i should go back to the rooms.." hopping to your feet, lower back sore as you had sit there for what had must have been hours, deciding to run to you room you made it in what felt more like seconds. a light gust had surprized most of the students. saying the common room password, you walked in and then waddled to your room as you then fed your cats. petting them, then taking all the clothes off your rhomboid body. light scars coverd your chest, abdomen and you sighed putting the last 60 shirts. Then took off a few more pieces of clothes, lessening it to 55. laying down, drifting off into a deep sleep.