!~Please read this if you are feeling down~! ((Trigger Warning))

WARNING: if you are easily triggerd by: Self harm, mention of suicide or cursing please be careful when reading this, i mean no harm but so many can take it the wrong way. please have someone read over it, or skim through it. because i just need to get this out, i need to tell people its all-right.
i know i might just be buried under all the chapters, or have someone upset about the lack of chapters being published. but i feel people need to hear this, they need to be told.
Ill put my Discord so if you want to talk, or rant, maybe need advice or give advice on the book. im more then happy to chat, school starts ina week for me, and i feel like many are anxious about it. ill be publishing more chapters soon, i love you all. be safe, drink water, sleep but not too much. remember you are important, you are amazing and im glad you take time out of your night/day to read this.
self-care days are good, they are not selfish. if you are easily drained, its ok to charge or to cancel.

ive been having trouble with getting enough energy to write, im slowly falling into another depressive episode. im losing my intrest in shows i wanted to watch, and again im forgetting to eat along with take care. i know im not the only one, so i wanted to say something important: what ever is getting you down, no matter how little or silly it may seem is ok.

youre confusion about youself, others or a subject is ok.

youre doing good, even if you feel like you are not. I may not know you, or have much impact but youre doing great.

if you live somewhere that isnt the best, youre gonna be alright, youre gonna make it out.

No supportive parents or anyone, im here and i support you no matter what. gay, pan, bi or ace? trans, or other? i dont care, you are human and you should take pride in knowing what you like, wanna look like or want.

Youre skin is beautiful, no matter the colour, scars or any imperfections.  i think you are beautiful.

If you're depressed, its gonna be alright. maybe not now, hell maybe not later. but someday when you least expect it.
Youre strong, amazing and resilient. Keep getting up, itll make you stronger even if you feel weak. I might not know your struggles, or pain. but ill listen if it makes you better, ill give you advice.

i might not be a therapist, or have my problems diagnosed, but i can be a friend. a shoulder if you need.

You might be sad, or happy, or finally feeling good. i still want you to know, that life is hard. life is full of pain, heart break, discriminition, and so much negitivity. But it can also be beautiful, fun, precious and memorable, it can be the best aswell.

but death isnt the only option, death may not care about your plans, your skin color, age, race or beauty.
but its  not the only way out, talk to me, or a person you trust.

dont give up, dont leave just yet, you may think "im only one person, the world wont miss or need me." but your short time here, may have been full of pain. i just wanted you to know, you can change it someday and make it what you want. you are worth imesurable ammounts, you are worth ALOT

If you are in a relationship, and you feel greedy or too clingy read this: If you want their attention, ask them. if they have a problem with it, then talk about it. If theyve been pushing away, ask or try and see the problem. dont leave them, to easily. if they are playing you, leave. Your heart is not a toy, and when the right person comes along they'll treat it like the most valuable precious gem or treaure.
you are not a doll, you dont have to reply when they ignore you for hours then decide they want to talk. you owe them nothing, your body is not a toy its a beautiful paradice of AMAZINGNESS AND BEAUTY. only you can decide if you are ok with people touching you. and if they dont listen i will personally drag them to the deepest depths of hell.
if they blame you for not trying when you are, they are not worth your time. if they ignore you for friends, after ignoring you for days, they AINT SHIT.
if they bring up Exs when you never brought up theirs or compair you (to ex/s other people or not just your looks) . THEY AINT SHIT.
if they always play victim to manipulate you. THEY AINT SHIT
Dont run away or rant to others when things get hard, it pushes people apart and masks the problem. talk, communication is important.
especially after or during an argument, it shows maturety!