Todoroki Yuuri

Name: Todoroki Yuuri

Age: 17

Looks:

Daily Outfit:

Daily Outfit:

Villain Outfit:

Villain Outfit:

Quirk: Exploding Fire

Quirk Information: If Yuuri used her quirk, it came spread up her arms and around her neck. While using her quirk she came make balls of exploding fire and throw them at her target. While doing so she can power up a flame that once on the ground spikes up for a few seconds then disapears. Most common place she uses her quirk is from her palms and her fore arm. The fire will explode on contact with her target. Sometimes her quirk even explodes when she touches it.

Quirk Aftermath: If she over uses her quirk it can make her dizzy, pass out, leave scars, or she will be unable to feel where she uses her quirk.

Quirk weakness: It's pretty much every quirk. The one that gets her a lot is Water/Ice. (I'm talkin' 'bout you mister-) It can weaken the flames to the point there unusable for a few hours. Its an easy take out.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Parents: Shoto and Katsuki

How it happened: Accidental child. Shoto and Katsuki got into a fight and somehow had angry Sex and made Yuuri.

Personality: Cold Hearted, Hard to talk to, rude, honest, straight forward.

Theme song:

Other: Beware of her flames for they are as hot as her fathers. She became a villain to protect herself from the heros who want to push her over the edge. She has Blue with a hint of red in her eyes and her hair colour is always being dyed. She went for Brown while her original hair colour is Red with a hint of blondish ash.