Ten

You ROCK Sgt_Pepper1998 and Giggles_s thank you juandresmith18 for your vote for Chapter Nine 😍 this updates for YOU GUYS!

Bailey

By the time I noticed morning light filtering through the gap's in my bedroom curtain's, I threw my blanket aside and crawled off my bed.
Overnight, I'd cried what seemed like every drop of liquid in my body.
My throat hurt.
My eyes felt like sandpaper.
My heart felt like most of it had been ripped out and smashed to pieces and only a tiny little puzzle piece of it remained.
That was probably because so many month's ago, I'd given my heart to Zander.
And even though I currently had no clue how I was supposed to go on, I didn't regret it.
He could have my heart.
Maybe if he took it, then I could stop feeling some of this god damn pain!
Sleeping had been useless.
I'd watched the hour's slide by.
10PM.
10:58PM.
11:56PM.
12:54AM.
1:52AM.
2:50AM.
3:48AM.
4:46AM.
5:44AM.
I grabbed my phone off my bedside table and unplugged the charger.
Why I'd put it onto charge, I wasn't sure.
It wasn't like I cared if it went flat.
Zander probably wasn't going to try and speak to me.
Not after I'd done the ultimate in pushing him away.
The screen on my phone read

6:36AM
Wednesday 5 Oct

I exhaled an ragged breath.
Not one notification was on my phone, other than the odd person who had a Birthday on Facebook, or Facebook group posting.
Guess the new's about me ripping out not only my own heart but probably Zander's as well, hadn't spread yet.
What the hell do I even do with myself?
I don't want to keep sitting in my room.
It didn't help me to find sleep for the almost 9 hour's I'd been in it so far.
But, if I went to the Kitchen or Lounge Room, it wouldn't be long before everybody would start getting up.
Keegan didn't come banging on my door last night.
Guess that mean's not only have I pushed Zander away, but I've done the same with my next older Brother.
Of course he'd be pissed.
Zander's his Best Friend.
I set my phone back onto my bedside table and headed to my tall boy of drawer's.
Time to find something to wear that's not Pyjama's.
Last night I'd changed out of my jeans, bra and three quarter sleeve top — the evidence was sprawled across my bedroom floor — but sleep hadn't taken me even though I'd been laying in my bed in Pyjama's.
Eventually, I'd given up and just sat up in the bed.
Then, the tear's had finally sort of stopped, so I'd started watching corny love song's on YouTube, just to torture myself a bit more.
I grabbed a clean bra and underwear set, threw it behind me onto my bed, then opened the next drawer and grabbed a pair of black legging's and a dark blue t-shirt.

Only once I'd pulled the clothes on, did the size and smell of the dark blue FOX t-shirt let me know who the fabric actually belonged to.
I'd thought I was all out of tear's, but a fresh round rapidly filled my burning eyes.
I gripped the fabric, ready to pull it back over my head, but paused.
My heart was beating almost painfully inside my chest.
It's your fault that wearing his clothes hurt's.
You deserve the pain.
I let go of the fabric and lifted my hand's to wipe at my tear's.
It didn't help.
More replaced the ones I swiped aside.
Sniffling against the snot that always comes with a real cry, I turned back to my drawer's and grabbed a pair of sock's.
Then, I crossed to my shoe basket and grabbed the first pair of sand shoes that my hand's touched.
Sitting on the side of my bed, I slipped the sock's and then the shoe's onto my feet and roughly tied the laces.
Only now did it strike me that I was dressed for exercise.
I don't normally do exercise, unless it's riding Phoenix or going Surfing.
But, I have to do something.
I pushed off from my bed and headed for my door.
I opened the door, only to freeze when I could hear the low drones of the Lounge Room TV and the kettle boiling in the Kitchen.
Kylie must be up!
Guess 6:30AM wasn't as early as it had seemed like it was.
The wall's of my bedroom must be pretty good if I couldn't hear any of the other noises before opening my door.
If I talked to Kylie, I'd just cry even more.
I had two option's.
Go back into my room...
Or sneak to the front door and escape.
Decision made, I slipped out of my bedroom and closed the door behind me as carefully and quietly as I could.
I looked around the hallway at the other door's.
The bathroom door was half way open, light filtering in through the back window.
The 'stuff whatever you can fit in there' closet door was sealed safely shut.
Keegan and Brady's door's we're securely closed.
Codie and Hunter's shared bedroom door was also shut.
Everybody else was in bed, unless Keegan had left early for a Dawnie — but I hadn't heard any noise's in the house while I'd been busy not sleeping.
I spotted the front door down the hallway and headed for it on tip toes.
At the hallway Kitchen entrance, I stopped and listened, waiting with baited breath for any sound of movement.
Water ran in the sink and I heard something clang.
Kylie was at the sink!
Taking my chance, I sprinted past the entrance, on my tip toes.
I rushed through the rest of the hallway and grabbed the front door handle.