Office

Akashi stayed true to his promise and when he received a go signal from Takao to allow him to bring Tetsuya to work, he immediately announced his brother's arrival for the next day and went home early to inform the others.

Kise had come back from his week-long trip and had agreed to babysit Tetsuya for the day, so Akashi is now suffering Kise's non-stop blabber about his trip as he told it all to Tetsuya who was listening intently.

"And then I met this beautiful German girl at the airport, she spoke funny since English isn't her mother tongue," Kise said. "Ne, Tetsuya-cchi. Are you excited to finally see Akashi-cchi's office?"

Tetsuya broke into a smile and nodded. "Nii-chan,"

"We're here," Akashi announced as he parked at his designated parking space before opening the door for Tetsuya.

Tetsuya looked up at the gigantic building that displayed "Akashi Corp." in red letters at the top. Akashi smiled at his brother and took his hand. "Come, Tetsuya," he said and started walking with Kise right behind them.

"Good morning, Akashi-sama," the employees greeted as Akashi entered the office.

Akashi nodded at them then headed to his office while he held Tetsuya's hand.

"Ne, ne," a female employee said to her friend in a hushed voice. "Look at the kid Akashi-sama's holding, could that be his brother?"

"Eh?!" Her friend replied. "They look nothing alike!"

"But Akashi-sama looks less intimidating when he's with his brother, don't you think?"

Akashi cleared his throat, catching both employees' attention. "In case you were misinformed. You are paid here to work, not to gossip around,"

"H-hai! Akashi-sama! Gomenasai!" Both girls said then ran off to do their business.

"Ne, Akashi-cchi scarier here than at home," Kise said in exasperation.

Akashi ignored Kise's remarks and got  inside his office. Tetsuya's already widened eyes widened even more when he saw a hug built in aquarium by the wall of Akashi's office.

"Fish," Tetsuya said in enchantment as he ran and admired the different color of species of fishes that swam around the tank.

"I told you there are many fishes here," Akashi said with a smile as he neatly placed his coat over his chair and ruffled Tetsuya's hair. "Would you like to feed them?"

Tetsuya looked at his brother gleefully  and nodded.

"Ne, Akashi-cchi! I want to feed to fishes too!" Kise said enthusiastically as he, too, admired the tank.

"Shut up and sit down," Akashi said, "Tetsuya will be feeding them,"

"Moooo, so mean," Kise pouted and sat on the couch across the room.

Akashi smiled at Tetsuya as he scooped him up from the ground and gave him a handful of fish feeds. "Go on, Tetsuya,"

Tetsuya started feeding the fishes with a smile and Akashi, himself, couldn't help but smile at his brother's happiness. He should bring Tetsuya often to lessen the stress he suffers during work.

A knock occurred on his door.

"Come in," Akashi said, putting Tetsuya down.

The door swung open and Akashi's assistant and high school friend, Reo Mibuchi, entered wearing a fine suit and his long hair tied back in a neat pony tail. "Good morning, Seijuro-sama," he greeted with a smile as he carried stacks of papers.

"Good Morning," Akashi greeted back.

"Oh? Is that little Tetsuya?" Reo said as he placed the papers on Akashi's table and approached them.

Tetsuya, still uncomfortable with meeting new people, hid behind Akashi and gripped his slacks. "Nii-chan," he said in a low voice.

Akashi smiled and soothed his hair. "Tesuya, this is Reo. He's my assistant and my friend," he said.

"Nice to meet you, Tetsu-chan," Reo said with a smile.

"Oh?! Reo-cchi!" Kise said with a smile. "It's been a long time! How are you?"

"Domo, Kise-chan!" Reo returned the enthusiastic greeting. "I'm doing good. How about you?"

"I'm good," Kise said with a smile. "I just got back from a week-long flight and agreed to babysit Tetsuya-cchi while we're at Akashi-cchi's work,"

They continued on with their conversation while Akashi watched Tetsuya get fascinated with the fishes.

"Akashi-cchi," Kise called, taking his attention. "I'll go to the cafeteria. I can take Tetsuya-cchi with me, I'm sure he's hungry by now,"

Akashi nodded. "Alright, Reo will show you where you'll be staying while I start my work for the day. You're free to stay inside the office, though, as long as you keep the noises to a minimal,"

"Eh? But Tetsuya-cchi's a quiet kid,"

"I wasn't talking about Tetsuya," Akashi said.

"So mean," Kise pouted. "Ne, ne, Tetsuya-cchi. Let's go find something to it at the cafeteria,"

Tetsuya ran to Kise with a smile but stopped and looked back at Akashi. "Nii-chan," he called and reached out.

"You go on ahead and I'll catch up, Tetsuya," Akashi said with a smile.

Tetsuya returned the gesture and went with Kise to the cafeteria.

"Seijuro-sama," Reo called. "I'm sorry, but... you have a one o' clock meeting with the board members today. And these papers needs approval and are due today,"

Akashi sighed silently and made his way to his chair. "Thank you, Reo. You can go now," he said as he started his work.

"Would you like me to bring you coffee?" Reo asked.

Akashi smiled. "I'll call you if I'd like a cup. For now, I need you to help Ryota keep an eye on Tetsuya today. I still have until one to at least try and spend time with him,"

Reo nodded then bowed before leaving Akashi alone. Akashi sighed as he started checking the papers. Today was going to be a long day.