Asleep

It was finally time to head to bed. Alice had worked all day long and was insanely tired. Once she got home, she greeted FP with a lingering kiss.

"Oh how I missed you today" he says kissing her again.

She softly laughs and wraps her arms around his neck. "I missed you too baby"

"All the kids are gone for the night, why don't we... head upstairs?" He says wiggling his eyebrows.

"How can I say no to that" she smiles.

He grabs her by her hand and leads her upstairs. Once they reached their bedroom, FP grabbed her and threw her on the bed as she giggled. He then laid down on the opposite side of her. She smiles while fondly looking at him.

"You are so perfect" he caresses her cheek.

She bites her lip seductively and finally makes a move and moves on top of him. Connecting their lips in a passionate kiss. She then decides to leave a trail of kisses down his neck. He's enjoying it, but then it suddenly stops. He lets out a laugh as he looks down at her, she's fallen asleep. He laughs a little harder and then she wakes up and continues to kiss his neck. He chuckles as he gently pulls her head away from his neck.

"Was I asleep?" She asks with a laugh.

He nods his head with a laugh which earns a few giggles from Alice. He pulls her into a tight embrace, caressing her hair.

"Sorry" she says still fighting all the giggles

"It's okay" he chuckles.

"I'm a little exhausted" he laughs at that.

"Yeah I think so!" He responds tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I'm sorry baby" she says leaning in for another kiss.

"No no no no" he says pulling her chin away. "We're gunna take this back up again in the morning" he laughs.

"But-"

"It's okay baby, you just go to sleep alright?" He still lets out some laughs.

She rests her head on his shoulder, wrapping her arms around his middle while his wrap around her back.

"But I can-" she starts leaning in again.

"No, hey, shhhh" he says calmly caressing her cheek. "You just dream big" he tells her laying her head back down on his chest which she gladly agrees to.

He chuckles once more before falling asleep and later waking up to find Alice ready for him this time.