3

Todoroki's POV

As class went on all i could do was think about that boy. I would occasionally look over to him while he scribbled down some notes. Why is he always in my head, why can't i just ignore it, what is so interesting about this boy. The bell rang signaling the end of class and the beginning of lunch, everyone practically sprinted out the door but then i looked over and saw the boy emotionlessly walking out the door behind everyone. Me being so curious decided to follow him and maybe talk to him. I was quite surprised when instead of going to the cafeteria he went to courtyard instead. He sat on a bench right in front of some flowers. He started taking out his lunch. 'He must have brought his own lunch...smart.' Then all of a sudden he just paused then you could hear him in a voice more monotone then my own, "You can come out now, i know you were following me." As soon as he said that i jumped, my face full of surprise and slowly getting red from embarrassment.

Midoriya's POV

I knew something was up with this guy when he practically ran away last night after seeing me on the bench crying. I know i don't look great when crying but was it that bad. Anyways as i was walking to the courtyard to eat my lunch alone i saw him following me but i guess he didn't notice i caught him because he kept on hiding anyways. When i told him he could come out he jumped with surprise and a little red from embarrassment but he walked out from his hiding space behind a tree and walked over. "So why were you following me, are you some kind of stalker or something." He turned an even brighter shade of red and said "No, no, no, it's nothing like that i swear!!!!!" "Okay you don't have to explain yourself right now but what's your name?" "Shoto, Shoto Todoroki." he said kinda annoyed by his last name. Oh i see he's the son of the #2 hero Endeavor. When i looked up at him his eyes they seemed just as dull and emotionless as mine. He spoke with so much hate and anger in his name. I wonder what kind of story this guy has. "Izuku Midoriya." I responded. He looked a bit confused "What?" "My name, it's Izuku Midoriya."

Todoroki's POV

I hated my name, it was the name i was given by my father. I hated him he was the worst being on this planet. He trained me so i could beat the top hero All Might. By train i mean he would abuse me and throw me against walls and punched me til i blacked out. He told me i had to be better that i was weak and i will never beat All Might like this. My mom was the only one who cared for me. She would wrap up my wounds that my father would give me. She hated him as well, he only used her to create a powerful child to complete his childish dreams. He would abuse her as well to the point she was driven insane. I couldn't take it so i walked up to my mom in the kitchen one day and when she saw me she said my left side was unbearable and it reminded her of him. At the time she was boiling water and dumped it on my face and after that my father sent her to a mental hospital. I can never forgive him for what he did i just can't. I must've gotten lost in my thoughts when the boy said something. "What?" i said not paying attention to what he previously said. "My name, it's Izuku Midoriya. As he said this i looked into his eyes and all i saw was sadness. I don't know where it came from but i just happened to blurt out "Why were you just sitting in the freezing cold snow crying last night?" He didn't seem to amused by my question because he just looked down and played with his food. That's when i saw tears falling onto his lap. I got a little closer about to ask what was wrong and he just jumped up and hugged me. He buried his face into my chest crying harder now i decided to hug him back as i felt my face heat up a bit. Why was i blushing. He soon pushed me away wiped his tears away and kept apologizing. I told him it was fine and he could talk if he wanted but he shook his head no and thanked me and started to walk, no run away until he ran into some angry porcupine dude.

--------------------------------------------------------------A.N. ~ so this one is a bit longer. I guess you will have to wait and see why deku is always crying. Could it be because of some prickly Pomeranian or because of some more deep and personal reason. Don't worry we will be getting some tododeku stuff soon i hope but yeah i think this is it so i will see y'all later.