Bradford and Confession

----- @Double-D-Diablo

HERE'S THIS. YOU'RE WELCOME, PLEASE CONTINUE REQUESTING.

THIS IS HIS TEXTS, THIS IS YOURS.

ONWARD!-----

Hey chica

X. How are you?

Depends on your answer to a certain question.

Are you going to ask me out?

No…

You're asking me out. But do it over milkshakes.

I'm not waiting until Saturday to talk to you!

And I'm not making you wait three days. Meet me at (ice cream place) stat.

I'll be there in ten.

Give me fifteen and we'll be good.

It only took (name) the promised fifteen minutes to get ready, putting (dog's name) on a leash and doing her own hair.

Once the pair arrived to the ice cream parlor, they could see Xever and another man talking. Or arguing, but whatever.

"Hey X."

"(Name!)"

"This is the girl? How'd you manage someone like her?"

"And you are?"

"Chris Bradford, a pleasure to meet you." He reached out for a handshake, which was promptly denied.

"(First name) (Last name). Also a pleasure. So Xever, you never told me you knew someone famous."

"He and I don't get along well."

"Understandable. So Chris, what brings you here?"

"Business." He studied her for a moment, seemingly deep in thought. "But I might just stick around for a while. Are you a fan?"

"Kind of. (Dog name), what are you doing?"

The pooch wagged their tail, running back from another table. "Alright then, we'll order."

"With him around? C'mon princess, don't you want a real man around?"

"Yes, which is why you're leaving. Goodby Bradford, I wish we could have met on better terms, but you seem to be angering my boyfriend."

He scowled slightly, but regained his attitude fairly quickly. "Alright then (first name). I'll be sure to meet you in the future." He turned to Xever. "And you have a wonderful girlfriend. If I find out you ever mistreat her, you'll be answering to me."

The pair watched as Chris left, snapped out of a trance by a whining dog.

"Boyfriend already huh? My charms must be working well."

"Shove it mister model. So, what milkshake do you want? The usual?"

-----WHAT WAS THAT ENDING? WHY IS READER SASSY? MAKE SURE TO COMMENT SCENARIOS AND I'LL SEE YOU ALL LATER. CIAO!