Nightclub!

Assuming that you're older than 21, this chapter is viable. After all, our little Xever here is 22, so… yeah.

Anyways, onward!-

"You want me to go in THERE?! Xever, what… why?"

He glanced at your shrunken form for a moment, excited demeanor changed to pity. "If you don't want to go to a club, we can go somewhere else."

You sighed. "Not all clubs, just… this is the one that (guys name) hung out at. It's fine, let's just.. c'mon, X, let's get some drinks!"

"Are you sure cariño? Because if you don't want to-"

"C'mon babe, it'll be fine. Besides," you glanced at him, smirking, "I now have an extremely intimidating guy. An extremely intimidating guy that he's afraid of, so we're even less likely to be bothered. Well, by him at least."

"If you say so amor."

With that, the two of you walked up to the bouncer.

"ID's?"

You two flashed your ID's at him, then walked inside.

"Easier than I thought."

You turned to face him slightly. "What was easy?"

Xever handed you his ID. Except, it wasn't his ID.

"Carlos Santos?"

"I'm a wanted man belleza. Don't expect me to use my own ID anywhere we go."

Your gaze returned to your feet, already nearing the end of the hallway. "How do I keep forgetting that you're a criminal? Like, it's common knowledge, but-"

The doors to the main room opened, drowning your voice out with bass-boosted pop music from about five years ago. People were dancing, drinking, and all together having a good time.

"I NEVER REMEMBERED IT LIKE THIS XEVER!"

He cringed lightly, covering his ears. "We hear you louder than you hear yourself chica."

"..."

"Chica?"

"Sorry X. I just… when did it get so loud?"

"Only a few years ago."

He looked around, walking across the room to the bar with your wrist in hand.

"I haven't ever seen (guys name) here, but this is a club I frequent less often. Come, have a drink."

-----TIMESKIP UNTIL AFTER YOU BOTH ARE DRUNK BECAUSE….. VODKA?-----

"That tastes like garbage!"

"Xever, it's mos'ly jus' drinkable nail polsh remover." (Sorry if I write drunken speech badly, I'm trying.)

Xever turned to you, a grin on his face. "Well, at least the estúpido boy isn't here right now."

"(Name)! Zayne! Never thought I'd see you here!"

You glared at your boyfriend. "How dare you jinx us."

Both of you turned to your 'friend'. "(Guys name). Why aren't you… how are you alve?"

He chuckled, swinging an arm over your shoulder. "I didn't let them catch me. So," he said, turning to Xever, "how come you're still with scum like him?"

"That's it!"

Xever had been visibly turning more angry since (guys name) arrived, but had finally reached his breaking point.

"Belleza, we're going to have a discussion outside. Call us a ride."

He dragged (guys name) away, leaving you to call someone sober to pick the two of you up. You sighed.

RING

RING

RING

RIN-

"Hello?"

"Hi Ellie."

-----TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY NOT WANTING TO WRITE A FIGHT SCENE, YOUR BOREDOM, OR ELLIE DRIVING TO A CLUB-----

Xever walked back inside the club, (guy's name) nowhere in sight.

"Some friends are dealing with him. Where's the ride?"

"Ellie'll be here any minute. Le's wait for her ousside for now."

The two of you waited comfortably outside, chatting about nonsense on a bench. When Ellie pulled up, you both sat in the backseat, holding hands.

"So, which one of you set the Purple Dragons on (guys name)?"

You glanced at Xever, who was doing everything he could to avoid your gaze.

"Xever did it."

"(Name)!"

-----THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY STORY THUS FAR! IF YOU WANT MORE OF XEVER, COMMENT REQUESTS. ILL GET TO ALL OF THEM (EVENTUALLY). I'LL SEE YOU ALL LATER. CIAO!