Chapter I: Truth Or Dare?

Third Person's POV

"Truth or Dare?" Kris, one of Aziz's friends. And yep, they're playing truth or dare right now with their friends.

"Dare." Aziz said without any hesitation, that made Kris smirked mischievously.

"See the girl over there?" Kris pointed at the girl with brown, wavy hair. "Play with her heart. Without falling for her."

Aziz's eyes were widened because of Kris' words. "Me? But isn't that too much!?"

"Then I'll tell aunt that you failed a lot of subjects this sem." Kris' smirks didn't fade away as he stated those words.

"What the f***, man?" Aziz tried convincing Kris but still nothing. Kris didn't change his mind.

"We're not named Hotsome Kidd for nothing, Aziz." Myungsoo, also known as L, the eldest, blurted out. "But i still hate that name, it's too corny."

"I agree, but it's true that I'm hot." J-hope nodded at L.

"Someone's dreaming again." Suga and Sehun almost said in chorus that made the group laugh.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol and Jimin, Aziz's friends, pushed him towards the girl and the two latters quickly ran away.

Aziz cannot do anything so he just go with the flow. "Hello," He said, scratching his nape that made the girl look at him and a bit surprised. "Do you mind if i sit beside you?"

The girl shook her head. "I wouldn't mind at all. Feel free to sit." She said with an awkward smile.

Aziz sat next to her as the girl continued what she was reading. Minutes had passed, no one dared to talk. But then,

"May I kno-" Aziz has been cut by the ring of the bell.

"Uhm, I'm sorry, but i have to go now. See you around." The girl stood up and bowed at the guy before walking away.

The guy just stared at the girl before disappearing in his sight. He let out a deep sigh before cussing many times in the air.

~~~

Let me introduce the characters again in case you're new in this story. As I told you, changes may occur in this edited version.

You as Aziz Kim (formerly known as Zero Kim)/ Y/N.

Blackpink as themselves.

Twice as themselves.

Exo as themselves.

Bts as themselves.

Got7 as themselves.

Kim Myungsoo/L as himself.

~

Hello, folks! As you can see in the description, this story is the second version of It's Just A Dare by @IAmShinzxc, which is me. Since i can't open that account anymore, I'll rewrite this story in this account. Also, a lot changes may occur in the story. And I'll be posting two to three updates every week, if my schedule isn't kind of full.👀 Have a nice day ahead!

~A~