Chapter 2

The next day, Harry and Hermione walked into the Great Hall. Their hands intertwined. All of Gryffindor except for Ron and Ginny cheered for the "new couple". The two smiled and took a seat beside each other, across from Ron. Ron who was looking from Hermione to Harry asked.

"I missed something, haven't I?" He said, taking a sip of his pumpkin juice.

Both nodded.

"Harry and I are dating." Hermione said awkwardly.

The light of happiness left Ron's eyes.

"Oh."

A moment of silence passed before Ron asked.

"Have you two kissed yet?"

Harry looked towards Hermione. A smirk on his face.

"That reminds me." He replied, pulling her closer.

"Harry, what are you doing?!" She whispered. Only being audible to Harry.

"Just trust me." He murmured back.

Placing his lips on her's, kissing her deeply and passionately. Hermione gasped between the kiss. Her body allowing him to kiss her. His fingers through her hair. Tingles going down her spine. Closing her eyes. It was her first kiss, wishing it could be her last.

Ron's jaw dropped, Ginny fork got bent in anger. How dare Hermione kiss Harry. She planed to give Hermione the silent treatment for a while.

As the two broke free, they looked at each other and laughed. Looking back at Ron.

"Well, that was a kiss." He laughed awkwardly. Not pleased with Harry.

Harry knew Ginny liked him, and he started dating Hermione. That wasn't good. It would break Ginny's heart. Turning towards his sister. He saw tears welling in her eyes. She got up without a word. Dean following after her. Ron could feel the protectiveness he had for his sister boil inside him. But put his feelings aside.

"Congratulations. Don't forget we have Potions class next." "Come, let's go." said Ron. Getting up to get his things.

Harry and Hermione gave each other a knowing look of 'it worked'. Before following Ron to the common room to gather their things for Potions

••••••••••

Please Remember to vote for this story if you enjoy it. It helps the story grow.

Thank you for reading!