Hell Has To Start Somewhere

Chapter 3

Kagura Pov

That night I felt as if someone was watching me the feeling scared me, I couldn't sleep at all.

In the morning

One of my guards came in.
"How did you sleep last night Lord Mizukage."
I didn't answer with the truth for some reason
"Just fine, Think's for asking"
I got up and dressed for my first meeting with the other Kage I really hope I don't screw this up.

At the Five Kage meeting

"Welcome Lord Kagura"Naruto said well pointing me to my sit.
"Please Just Kagura"
"Of course my bad please forgive me Kagura"
"Your forgiven Naruto"

After the meeting

I didn't realize everyone but Naruto, think's it's a bad idea for me to be such a young Kage and me being the son of a murder yet they won't tell me his name, yet it doesn't even matter because I'll never meet him,What they don't know is that I already know his name Yagura my dad I love you and wish I could have meet you I bet you'd be a great farther just as good as Kage you were.

I went to my room and just lied on my bed and heard a rock hit my window I looked out it and sew Shizume what should I do.

I opened my window and let him climb in, and asked
"Shizume what are you doing here at such an hour"
"Like I said we need to have some fun tonight"
Shizume grabbed my wrist
"Shizume please not now"
"Well I'm older so I think I have more say so"
"SHIZUME NO!!!!!!!" I hope my guards heard me, after I had yelled Shizume ran.
"Lord Mizukage are you hurt"
"No I'm fine but think you"
They left and I just feel asleep hopeing Shizume still love me I feel bad for freaking out and calling out to my guards but Shizume has to love me I love him and I will forever & always.

Kagura Diary entry
.......
       Kagura

End Of Chapter 3