The Truth About The Past

Kagura POV

That morning I decided to go down to the dungeon to see that little boy, right now all I want is answer, answers on how the hell he knows me.

When I got down there he just looked at me.
"What is your name?"
After saying that he just looked at me then he replied with
"Yagura Karatachi, Kagura I'm your father"
What is he talking about father
"My father died the day I was born"
"No that's just what I told them to tell you"
"No that's not possible, your what like 13-14 and I'm 14"
"I'm not 13, Believe it or not I'm 28"
"If your truly my father then answer this"
"Of course anything, ask me"
"Why would you give me up? And who is my mother?"

He just sat there in silence. And just kept mumbling someone's name Utakata yes that was it, the question is who is he and how does Yagura know him.

Soon after that I give him a proper room.

Later that night

I couldn't sleep till all of a sudden someone was throwing rocks at my window so I opened it and I couldn't believe my eyes it was "SHIZUME" I couldn't stop myself from yelling his name I wanted to fell his touch again, I needed him to touch me in the way when he'd put his body hard up against mind I need him

"Kagura, I had to see you so I came"                                                                                                                              "Well you really shouldn't have. What if my guards see you?"                                                                            "So? I just won't be seen. So are you going to let me in or not?"                                                          

I can't believe I'm even thinking about this after what he pulled the other night. Well I did panic on him so I guess I owe him. I leaned over to unlock my window when I heard a sound outside my door, then a whispered voice called out to me.

"Kagura"                                                                                                                                                                                     Is that..."Yagura?"                                                                                                                                                                   "Yeah may I come in? We need to talk, it's tectonically about your mother."                                              "My MOTHER!!"                                                                                                                                                                       

I ran over to the door after giving Shizume a hand motion to leave. I opened the door to let him in.

"So talk!"                                                                                                                                                                              "Okay just pay attention, cause I'm not going to tell you once."

I nodded my head in agreement, to which was followed by                                                                                 "okay good. Now where to start? ah I know so first when I was Mizukage I was 14 just like you, and Utakata was a Mist Shinobi tell he left and became rouge. But you see I was in love with Utakata and one night he came back to see me and that was the night you were conceived, within...me."                                                                                                                                                               "WHAT, YOUR MY MOTHER!!! But then why did you leave me?"                                                                        "Well after I found out I was with child I told Chojuro That I was going to fake my death and run away with you, but months later my hiding stop was compromised and I was shot with an arrow in my abdomen which is why you have a scar on your face. anyways Garra was with me at the time and helped me with the labor, I was barely conscious and Garra took you back to the mist. And I never saw you again tell yesterday."            

 I didn't know what to say, all this atonce seemed to be to much for I believe I pasted out.

End of Chapter 5