Love Revived

Chapter 4

Kagura Pov

"Hu it's morning already" I blinked my eyes twice then noticed one of my guards were standing in my room and they scared the shit out of me.
"Lord Mizukage you ask if you could go shopping today. I was just wondering if you still wanted to go?"
After last night I really don't want to but on the other hand I hardly get to go out without being followed by guards so this is my one chance to be followed by my guards so I'm not giving this up.
"Yes I will still be going"
"Ok I'll get the cart ready"
"No it's not needed"

After I've been waking around I sew something I knew I needed it was sparkly and this dark reddish color and it was a corset so I bought it.

About one hour later
I'm back at the Mizukage place and when I thought nothing interesting was going to happen my guards came in with what it looks like a little kid maybe thirteen. What I don't understand is why the hell my guards are bringing me a little kid wrapped in chains?
"Who is this and what crimes has he done" that was the only thing I could come up with and I hope they actually listen to there Mizukage if there smart about there lives they should answer me.
"Well Lord Mizukage he says his Yagura Karatachi the three tailed jinchuriki and the 4th Mizukage but we have no reason to believe him with the nonsense he tells us" I notices that they tightens there grip on him but there was no reason to because he wasn't struggling he was just letting then throw him around.

"Let me look at him"
My guards picked him up off his feet, his hair was a dirty blonde his eyes where purple and fade into a pick and on the bottom of his left eye is a scar that goes to the bottom of his face, the close he wears is green and black the mist headband on his waste then brown boots. So he is a mist Shinobi but I've never seen him before.
"So what crime has he done"
My guards replayed to me with
"He broke into your room my lord and tried to still a picture of you"
"My room,My picture, but why?"
"Ka..gu..ra" the little boy looked at me and said my name. Who is this and how do they no my name.

Kagura dairy entrance
That boy who is he and how dose he know who I am?!
Kagura

End Of Chapter 4