It's A Date: Modern Au (Re-Written)

Reader's POV

Floch Forster, probably the most Self centred, jackass I have ever met.He always has an opinion on everything i say, but here's the shitest part about it.I have a huge crush on him.

He's Best friends with Jean Kirstchein, My ex boyfriend. We really don't have a reason for being exe's, but we're still good friends,but Floch started hanging out with us, which kind of annoys me.

"So (Y/N) do you want to maybe get some dinner after school?" Asked Floch while he played with my hair and smirked. "Floch, what have i told you she will always say no because she still loves me" Said the one and only Horse-Face, with obvious Jealousy in his voice. Yes i still have feeling for Jean, but we both know it's for the best if we just stay friends.I would usually never say yes to going to dinner with Floch."Yeah why not, I need a break from my apartment for a bit." Jean was shocked as well as Floch, " Well it's a date. meet me outside after school!" Floch said as he walked away with a Smile that could make any ones day better.

Floch POV

I walked away from (Y/N) and Jean with the biggest grin plastered on my face, even some girls looked at me and blushed but i didn't care i had a date with the one and only (Y/N).She is just a Goddess with that (H/C)that's always in that (Hair style), with Mom jeans, a band T and vans, even though it was a plain cute look, Floch still found her extremely attractive.

Time Skippyyy brought to you by Levi and his Windex:

No one's POV

"Hey (Y/N)!" Floch said as he leaned on his New BMW  (Oh Hey Floch!" (Y/N) said in a happy tone, walking over to him, he took your hand and opened the passenger door and shut it for you (Y/N) smiled at this action. Floch drove them to a near restaurant.

BIG TIME SKIPPYYY :

No one's POV

Floch and (Y/N) walked out of the restaurant holding hands and smiling "Thanks for tonight Floch" (Y/N) smiled with that smile that Floch loves. "Your welcome (Y/N), i-i was wondering if you wanted to go back to my apartment or yours?" (Y/N) smiled "Wow the Floch Forster is stuttering" she giggled the cutest giggle she could do. " Of course, lets go to mine I have to feed my cat" so with that Floch drove to (Y/N) house.

***********************************************************************************************

Do you want a part 2 to this disaster??