Crazy but cute (Modern Au)

Floch POV

(Y/N) probably the craziest girl i have ever met in this world but she is so adorable with her (H/L) (H/C) and her (E/C) eyes and how they light up when she's exited or happy. 

                                             No ones POV

*Sigh* Floch was staring into space and then-"Hey Floch whats up?"  that broke him out of his trance  "Hm y-yeah whats up (Y/N)?" "I was wondering if you wanted to go to that party this Friday at Reiners?" (Y/N) blushed because she said Reiners name, of course she liked him but not Floch, "Nah i'll pass i'd rather stay home and play games" "Ooh, can i join you then, i don't want to go to this party alone and anyway i can't leave my bestie all by himself" (Y/N) said this as she wrapped her arm around his neck from the back and placed her head on his shoulder, her actions made Floch's face burn red like fire.

TIMEEEE SKIPPPY TO FRIDAYYYY 

(Y/N) and Floch sat on his bed playing Rainbow six siege, while eating pizza. "So what operator you using I might use Jager or Fuze" Said (Y/N) while pushing some of the cans of beer off his bed "I might use Twitch or Doc I dunno though" Floch answered while taking a bite out of his slice of pizza making it more muffled at the end. "This is so much better than going Reiner's party, am I right" "Haha yeah, i bet if you went to that thing you'd come home with more than a headache if you know what i mean haha" (Y/N) Burst out laughing and fell onto Floch's lap, They both blushed at her action and (Y/N) shot right up "U-uh sorry Floch" (Y/N) rubbed the back of her neck, "N-no it's fine, actually i didn't mind it that much" Realising what he just said he got right up and tried to run to his bathroom but was met with (Y/N)'s soft lips.

(Y/N) pulled back after realising what she had done "Oh ma gosh i'm so sorry Floch i-i" But (Y/N) never got to finish what she was saying and was pushed onto the bed and hovering over her was Floch with lust in his eyes, "It was okay (Y/N) i really enjoyed it" He whispered in her ear in a very seductive tone (Y/N) blushed even darker than before. Letting out a moan as Floch left kisses all over her neck and jaw line, letting out whimpers every few seconds. 

Lets just say that night no one got any sleep...

If you want a part 2 just say in the comments xx