Break up sex (Lemon)

" I'm sorry, I just want to breakup"

You looked down at the floor, with tears threatening to leave your eyes. Floch wanted to breakup with you but why?

"W-why do you want to breakup?" Asked (Y/N) while tears ran down her rosy cheeks.Silence."WHY DO YOU WANT TO BREKUP?!" This socked the male, because (Y/N) never really raised her voice, maybe she would shout at Floch if he shouted at her but that's it." (Y/N) I-i'm sorry i-i, just don't feel like we're working" This made (Y/N) break down crying more than she was, because all she tried to be was an amazing Girlfriend, she wasn't super fake, yes she wore makeup and dressed up but she wasn't a fake ass bitch.

"W-we're not working out?"she asked as her voice cracked "Yeah, we don't get to have alone time or don't go on dates anymore." You and Floch were only 21 and 22 and recently left collage so you's didn't really go on fancy dates, because you's had to work to pay rent in you're shared apartment. "Well if you weren't breaking up with me right now we could have been enjoying our selfs in the bedroom" (Y/N) said quietly but loud enough that Floch could hear you. " Well, lets have Breakup sex then" He said, to be honest you and Floch haven't really slept with each other in about a month and boy did you miss it, " O-oh so this time only if it's 'breakup sex'?" Floch smirked at your comment and lent down and whispered in your ear "Well if we could have a few rounds of this and maybe i might re-think things over" He said with a wink at the end. (Y/N) flushed a crimson colour and they both smirked.

 Floch shoved (Y/N) against the wall of their kitchen and kissed her passionately, slipping his tongue in between her soft peachy lips, making (Y/N) moan, grabbing her hips, getting the signal she jumped up into his arms with her legs wrapped around his waist. Tangling her fingers in his soft Red hair as Floch walked to their shared bedroom and laying her down on the bed, not breaking the kiss, he removed her spaghetti strap vest and his own    t-shirt, then removing her skinny jeans and then his, he then hovered over her kissing down her jaw line to her neck, she moaned, clutching the bed sheets.

Floch then reached round and unclasped her bra and throwing it the the pile of clothes on the floor. (Y/N) tried to cover herself but Floch pressed her arms above her head " You're beautiful" he then begin to kiss and suck her breasts . (Y/N) moaned even louder and dug her nails into Floch's wrists, She missed this, she missed them.

Pulling back, Floch then moved down to her underwear and pulled down her (F/C) thong. Blushing 1,000 shades of Red (Y/N) Squeezed her eyes shut as Floch licked over her clit. Then he inserted 2 fingers into her pussy, making moan even louder, " F-floch, oh, oh my!" Floch smirked, adding a 3rd digit in making (Y/N) a moaning mess.

As she was about to reach her climax Floch removed his fingers from her wet pussy and licked the white substance from his fingers, turning (Y/N) on even more. He removed his boxers, releasing his hard pre-cumming cock and positioned himself and looked at her, she nodded her head 'yes' and he inserted his cock in, making (Y/N) moan pain and pleasure. A few tears left her eyes before she moved her hips a bit making them both moan, slowly Floch began to move out almost coming out the full way before slamming himself in making (Y/N) moan way louder, as he repeatedly done this, (Y/N) gripped onto the bed sheets and turned into a moaning mess. She began to feel a knot form in her stomach, meaning that she was about to reach her climax. After about 30 times of Floch pounding in and out of (Y/N) they both hit their climaxes and came together, moaning loudly, Floch pulled out and snuggled up with (Y/N), breathing in and out, Floch broke the silence "So I don't think i'm going to leave you anymore" He kissed her lips with love and hunger, "I'm glad that your staying Floch" Floch laughed and whispered in her ear,

"So ready for round 2?" 

This was my first lemon, I'm sorry if it was really bad <3

word count: 745