Spicy Times Happen.

!Warning!: This chapter contains g a y. It also contains two teenage boys fucking eachother. Don't worry though! It's legal in Japan!

Without further ado, let's get horny!
______________________________________

Kaminari knocked on Sero's dorm. He was tired of being a gamer (virgin, Jk). He waited for Sero to open the door. Most of the class had gone to the mall so they were fine. The only people in the dorm were Ojiro, Jirou, Momo, and Koda. He knew Ojiro wouldn't care if he heard anything, and Jirou and Momo are listening to music. And Koda was being Koda. While Kaminari was thinking, he didn't notice Sero had opened his door and was standing right there.

"Denki. Babe." Sero said. Kaminari looked at him. "AH- oh right." Kaminari said. Sero laughed. "What's up? Need anything?" Sero asked. "Yes I do, now let me inside." Reasponed Kaminari. Sero let him in and closed the door. "Lock it please." Said Kaminari, watching him. Sero eyed him suspiciously, but did what he was told. Kaminari stood in front of Sero.

"Fuck me." Kaminari said with a 'straight' face. Sero , who had been taking a sip of water, choked. "W-what" Sero said, completely red in the face. "Did I stutter?" Kaminari said. "No, but I did." Sero replied. "So, do you want to fuck?" Kaminari said 5 inches away from Sero's face. "A-are you sure you want to have me be your first time?" Sero questioned. "No, I actually wanted someone like Todoroki to be my first time- OF COurse I dO" Kaminari said, yelling that last part.

"Uh a-al-right. If you want to...lets do this." Sero said. Kaminari crashed his lips into Sero's. That kiss eventually led to a tongue fight. Sero slipped his hand under Kami's shirt. Kaminari took off his shirt and tugged Sero's, saying that he wanted it off. Kaminari pushed Sero onto the bed. "What are you doing?" Sero said with a flirtatious smile. "Isn't it obvious? See, I decided I must ride you till I break you." Kaminari sang. "Oh speaking of music! I'll play some to enhance the mood." Said Sero as he grabbed his phone. After a minute of lustful waiting, a song came on. Feeling Good by Michael Buble. "Ooo~ Sexy~" Kaminari said.

Kaminari wasn't exactly thicc, but he had an ass. He grinded up against Sero's crotch. Sero got h a r d, and Kami felt it, so as a result he got hard as well. "Take your pants off."  Kaminari said getting off of Sero. Sero took off his pants and underwear. Kaminari did the same. "Fuck Sero. You look...the same, just naked. Now get back on the bed." Kaminari demanded. Sero layed back down. "Now do you have lube?" Kaminari asked. "Yea, on my dresser." Sero said. Kaminari grabbed it, opened it, and put a handful on his palm. Kaminari got back on the bed put his hand with the lube on his dick. Basically, giving him a slippery hand job. Sero loved it. "Alright, I guess ill-" Kaminari started before was cut off by Sero pining him to the bed. "Like hell I'd let you ride me." Sero said as he abruptly entered Kamianri. Kaminari moaned a mixture of pain and pleasure. Sero started out slow, but gradually picking up pace. Kaminari was just a mess. He was loudly moaning ,Not too loud tho, and he was sweating buckets. He suddenly felt his body heat up as the pleasure was getting too much for him. "Sero! I-im gonna!" Kaminari spurred out. Kaminari couldn't handle it anymore. He came with Sero following right behind him.

Sero layed down besides a panting Kaminari. "So-" Kaminari started. "No, let's just lay here without words." Sero said, cuddling deeper into Kaminari. Kaminari was fine with that and cuddled Sero back. He couldn't wait to stunt on those hoes with his story of how he lost his virginity.
______________________________________
Ah!! Sorry this was so awful! I'm just, so not used to writing things like this, and ugh!!

Anyways, I'll see y'all next time. I need to go to church more.