Skinny dipping

16 years later
Autumn:

I gazed up to the blossom tree, taking In the beautiful view, whilst inhaling deep breaths of fresh air. I sighed, I rarely ever got to spend time away from training. So I obviously couldn't let the chance pass when my brothers went to go get the equipment we needed for class, to take a nice stroll with zeke.

Zeke was a white werewolf, but not the ones that turn into humans, his head was around my ribs which is quite big for a 1 year old  because I'm 5.6f tall. He has big green eyes and nicely combed, shiny fur. In my eyes he was the cutest ball of fur and love.

I felt a single raindrop on my eye, it was rare to see rain in Oviea due to the magical barrier around the city to protect it. The rain felt nice and cold against skin.

After a 10 mile run, practicing summoners magic and then sparring with 3 of my brothers at once going all out. Hopefully this horrendous training would be put to use one day because if it's not I promise I will rip my brothers to shreds!

"Autumn! Where the hell did you go" shouted a deep male voice

Oh no...

well I better make a run for it because that is definitely johnas coming to get my ass for running away.

I got up quickly and leaped onto zekes back. we ran through the forest following a trail what lead to somewhere once to be discovered.

We stumbled upon a lake coming to the end of the trail. I hopped of Zekes back then the perfect idea sparked in my basic brain.

I should go skinny dipping!

I ripped of my clothes the dived into the lake, it was so peaceful and relaxing.

I don't know how much time passed when I heard johnas voice again. I couldn't run this time so I decided to get out the river, using fire magic to dry myself then I scrambled to put my clothes on just in time.

" Autumn I swear to god if you don't get your ass over to me now I will take zeke away from you!"

I stepped out from behind a rock to see johnas fuming. Johnas looked like your typical next door boy model with his dark brown hair, green eyes, a nice lean but muscular body, around 6.3f and a gorgeous heart face shape. All the girls would literally die just to take a glance at him ( quoted by johnas ) which I highly doubt.

" Autumn Venus indistria! What the hell do you think you're doing!"

"Skinny dipping," I replied in a low whisper, using hand gestures because it was quite obvious.

Johnas walked up to me. Then out of nowhere grabbed my hand and chucked me onto his shoulder. I screamed at the top of my lungs to put me down but he didn't so I just get smacking his butt the whole way to the training grounds. It was somewhat satisfying Because it was so squishy.

From my uncomfortable position on johnas back, the training grounds came into view. There was a enormous, modern looking house standing amongst the trees, around 50 acres green, luscious grass with shed spaces our around the garden contains bits and bops for training.

We walked up the stone driveway, where johnas punched in the password to open the 8ft metal gate separating the driveway from the house. Then finally, after all the security we had to go through we walked through the big glass and oak doors to the main hall. On the right was a archway which lead to the living room.

The living room had a fire place on the furthest wall, Creme couches, a grey rug which held a glass coffee table on-top, a 102 inch flat screen tv ( custom made ), a grand piano and last but not least, pictures off the family hung on the walls.

Once inside the living room he dropped me into the hard wooden floor. It really hurt.

"Come look who I found guys," shouted Johnas to my other brothers.

Kane and Isaac , the youngest and second youngest of the lot rushed in the room, nearly crashing into each other whilst laughed at the pitiful state I was in from being chucked on the ground, Coen the opposite of Kane ( the eldest ) gave me the look I knew all to well, the we'll talk later look and last but not least Yael the second eldest who kept firing boring questions at me which I never listened to.

" Calm the hell down!" I yelled at them all, they all needed to chill

" me and zeke went on a stroll down to the blossom tree, then we went skinny dipping. Ok!" I really didn't do anything wrong.

"Ok my ass Autumn! You know that there's someone looking for you and possibly trying to kill you out there. But you still couldn't give a fuck. Autumn if something bad happens to you, we wouldn't be able to live with our self's, you are also nearly coming to the age of 17 where your powers will awaken! Meaning the person trying to look for you will be able to sense your powers more. You need to learn how to control them Because your one of the most powerful people on this planet. So don't Ok me!" All but hollered yael

Ok, well I still didn't see the problem so I just nodded my head pretending I knew what he was talking about.

"Ok, yes I understand. It is just that you guys train me to hard and I...

A rambunctious sound rang in my ears cutting me mid sentence.

my eyes widened. It was the intruder alarm!

*Authors note*

Hi guys. I really hope you enjoyed that last chapter. I'm gonna start posting for often now and I'm sorry for all the mistakes I've made bad I'm gonna make but please keep reading Because the story will get better. The chapters will also get longer because there quite short right now but that's Because the action is just about to start so read chapter 3 right now!!!

Byeeee : )) ==>>>