2

FELICITY'S AND JACE'S SHARED APARTMENT
Jace Jones

I walk towards the couch with my bottle of wine and a wine glass as I hear my TV set to the E! channel as it's ready to stream Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I sit down with my sweatpants and a tank top, and cuddle up in the couch as I pour my wine glass with some red wine and take a quick sip of it. The show begins to start and I watch Felicity run out as she's still dressed in her clothes ready to go out somewhere.

"Where you going again? It's like 9 at night." I ask confused taking another sip of my wine glass.

"Work." She responds back as she looks at phone while rushing to put on a pair of heels.

"Seriously?" I get confused and she looks at me confused as to why I'm on the couch once again with my glass of wine. "What?"

"Please go out." She says and I roll my eyes as she walks towards me. She picks up the glass of wine from my hand and the bottle taking it away from me and I fall on the couch sighing loudly. "Make some friends! I'm sure it'll be a fun time."

"I regret paying half of this rent sometimes." I sigh to her as I get up from the couch and walk toward the kitchen picking up my glass of wine and taking a sip off it again.

"Work has me on my toes lately, I better not see you here when you come back." She says and I can tell she's lying to me. Felicity has always been a bad liar, and she's used this excuse so many times with me. I have a theory she's meeting with someone on the side, but I'm keeping that theory to myself as I know it makes her mad.

"Who knows, you might see me passed out in my room instead." I wink at her and she rolls her eyes putting on a coat. She walks towards the door opening it and looks at me as I look at her.

"Go out, and have fun."

"You too." I tease her and give her a wink as she walks out of the apartment, shutting the door behind her. I walk towards the fridge seeing the Verdant Club VIP card magnetized on the wall and I pull it out as there's no harm on going out for once. I sigh as Felicity is right and I take the card off the wall knowing exactly what to do.

__

VERDANT CLUB

I walk towards the club seeing people walk in with company and I realize I'm alone. Smart, who goes to a club alone? I walk up the steps to the club and as I do, I hear the loud bass boost throughout the building and through me. It makes my body shake and I walk around the club as it's filled with people my age, as they all shout, drink and dance to the loud music.

I spot the bar as that is where I want to be at right now. I walk towards the bar, and ask for a glass of bourbon and he pours it for me. I take the glass and take a sip of it, then turn around seeing Oliver Queen standing in the middle of the club on top of a table.

 I take the glass and take a sip of it, then turn around seeing Oliver Queen standing in the middle of the club on top of a table