Prologue

It was 5 in the morning and Yoongi couldn't seem to fall asleep especially after having a huge fight with his lover, Hoseok. It has been 3 days since Hoseok has left to go stay at his friend Namjoon house and since then he hasn't talked, called or message Yoongi and he couldn't help but feel sad.

Yoongi and Hoseok always had little fights, but those were little arguments that would last a day not even a day sometimes and half the time they weren't that serious. It would either be about Yoongi not washing the dishes or forgetting to put his dirty clothes in the basket.

This time it was different, this wasn't no meaningless argument. Hoseok has blame Yoongi for cheating. It all happened while Yoongi was taking a shower his lover was in their room watching t.v when suddenly Yoongi phone started dinging. He had gotten a message saying, "Thank you for last night daddy 😍😋, I really enjoyed your little gift or should I say BIG gifted hehehe if you ever feel lonely you know where to find me 🤤😘."

After Yoongi had gotten out of the shower Hoseok started throwing things at him calling him a cheating bastard and left. At that time Yoongi didn't understand why Hoseok was mad at him until he checked his phone and noticed a message for an unknown number.

Yoongi then tried to call Hoseok later that night to explain he didn't know who the number was and that he would never cheat on him but Hoseok wouldn't pick up. He called all his friends to know if they seen Hoseok and lucky his bestfriend Namjoon had called him to let him know Hoseok was safe and sound at his house.

Everyday Yoongi would call and spam Hoseok phone with messages hoping he'd answer but unfortunately his calls would go to voicemail and his messages were lefted on seen.

"Ugh what should I do." Yoongi whispered as he closed his eyes. He missed Hoseok a lot, he missed his laugh, his cuddles, his smile-

Yoongi suddenly got up as he thought of an excellent idea on how he would apologize to Hoseok.

Yoongi rushed to find paper and a pen.

He sat down and began to write his apology.

———————————————————————