•Epilogue

Yoongi reread the letter at least 10 times before putting it in an envelope, he prayed that hoseok would read the letter. He got his jacket and quickly rushed to his friend's place once he got there he decided to leave the letter on the floor he didn't want to wake them up it was still very early.

Leaving a quick message to Namjoon that he left a letter in front of his door for hoseok, he made his way back home, he decided to walk and clear his mind instead of taking the bus. Negative emotions and thoughts filled his mind during his walk.

"What if he doesn't read it?"

"What if he doesn't believe me?"

"What if he throws it a away?"

But the worse one,

"What if he doesn't love me anymore?"

The thought of that made Yoongi want to cry, hoseok was his world without him he wouldn't have a world. Yoongi sighed as he finally arrived home safely he took his jacket off and put his keys down on the table, making his way to their couch he flopped down and closed his eyes. His pent up sadness was overflowing but he refused to cry because a part of him hoped for his love to come bursting through the doors, but a part of him told him 'why would he come back to you? You're just a waste.' His thoughts were consumed in evil thoughts he didn't realize he was crying.

That night he cried himself to sleep.

With the thought of hoseok on his mind praying he'd come back to Yoongi.

———————————————————————————
A/n: Was this too deep? I'm not really good at writing sad things, well I'm not good at writing to begin with but lol hope you like it :)