Chapter Two

Peters POV-

"Ughh" I moan to myself. Why did I always get myself caught up in saving or kidnapping random people. It gets annoying you know! I look at the time on my watch. 7:24 am. Time to walk to school. After finding out what high school Percy Jackson goes too I had tony transfer me there. I put my earphones in and start listening to my playlist. I get lost in the music and my thoughts when I arrive at the front of the school. I take my earphones out and put my phone away with them. I sigh. Here goes nothing. I walk to my locker and put my stuff inside. The lockers are really small compared to what you would think.

I check my schedule and take out my English book for my first class. Room A74. I look at the students and door number around me. I wander around aimlessly until I walk straight into someone. He was tall, maybe a little taller then me and has sea green eyes with brown hair.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry!" The boy says and he picks up my books and gives them to me.

"oh it's ok. Hey um, can you help me find room A74 please." I gave a half smile and she smiles back and says "Sure. I was actually just going there." I thank him and we walk to out first period. At first it was the boring "Hello I'm your teacher, blah blah blah." I introduce myself and the teacher takes attendance.

"Abby Lyn?"
"Here"
"Matthew Kamikaze?"
"Present"
"Alex Barksgmen."
"Here"
"Percy Jackson?" That got my attention. I snap my head up and look at the person who says 'here'
"Here"
The same Sea green, black haired boy raises his hand. I zone out for the rest of class thinking about how I'm going to get Percy to be my friend so I could kid nap him. Like any normal friendship. I continue to go to my class the rest of the day keeping a close eye on Percy but trying not to make it obvious. If he has noticed he hasn't dont anything about it. Once the last class of the day is over I catch up to Percy and walk home with him. He starts to look at me weird like I had like 3 heads; but almost as is he were trying to look through me. I ignored it. Soon enough we were at his house and he invited me in. I come into his small apartment and he calls out to his mom.

"Hello? Mom!?" Percy screams.
"Over here!" Percy mom screams back. Percy signals for me to follow him and I do. His introduced his mom as sally and I introduced myself as Peter Parker. Me and Percy went in his room and we started to talk about life and family and all the normal small talk.
"So Percy um.. how's life?" Smooth.
"Oh. Umm... good I guess." Percy says awkwardly.
"Good.. that's good." We both just sit on Percy's bed and created small talk. Eventually Percy's Mom called Percy.

"Percy your friends are here!" Sally calls.

"Ok be right there!" Percy answers. "Um.. Peter I don't mean to kick you out but.."

"Oh yea, sure that's fine. I have to do my home work anyway." I reply. "Um, Percy do you have a phone?"

"Um.... yea..." Percy says unsure. I hand him my phone and he just looks at it.

"Haha..." Percy chuckles. I put my phone away slowly. He stares at my phone as I put it away. He gives me a half smile and says "Don't ask." I nod and he takes me to The living room where his mom and friends were.

"Hello." A cute girl with blond hair says while she walks over to Percy. She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him. I look away and introduce myself. They all say hello and they say their names. The small goth one introduces himself as Nico and his boyfriend Will. The small Latino boy introduces himself as Leo. The girl that kissed Percy introduced herself as Annabeth. A pretty girl with brown hair and a soft smile introduced herself as Piper and her boyfriend, Jason. The last two people introduced themselves as Frank and Hazel. I say hello to all of them and creat small talk.

"So what school do you guys go to?" I ask.
"Well, we all go to different schools but we're all moving so we will all be going to Goode high school. What about you?" Annabeth explains.
"I just started going to Goode high actually. Today my my first day. Percy showed me around."
"Oh that's cool." The girl named Hazel says.
"Yea." I reply. I look at their face features and they look familiar. Also their names sound familiar.

"Um.. do you guys have a phone so we can keep in touch?" They look at each other and nod their head. "Ok cool can I have your numbers?" I hand annabeth my phone and she stares at it dum-founded. She does something on my phone and ends up calling Tony?!.. "um... did I do something wrong?" Annabeth says into the phone. I grab the phone out of her hand.
"Um yea, hold on." I put the phone up to my ear and talk to tony.
"Tony it was a butt dial...."
"So you called me on accident, when you had a girl over."
"No tony it wasn't- it's not like that." I say.
"Oh yea? So who was that girl and why aren't you home yet? Where are you Parker?!" Tony says/screams.
"I'm at My new friend Percy's house meeting his friends." I say hoping he doesn't ask questions.
"Wait what? What's their names? Are they the 9 we were looking for? What are you guys talking about? Where are you? Do you need me to pick you up?" Tony asks all at once.
"Tony, calm down." There goes the no questions. "Their names are Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Hazel, Frank, Will, Leo, Piper and Jason." I say. "Yes it is. We're talking about school. I'm at Percy's house, and no don't pick me up." I say. "Ok bye tony!" I hang up the phone and apologize for taking so long.

"Well I should get going." I say. I say good bye to all of them just as tony and the avengers come running from the elevator. I close Percy's apartment door and run towards them.

"What are you guys doing here?!" I yell.
"We wanted to get them, I mean they are all together, no better time then the present." Captain America says. They all push past me and run to Percy's front door.

———————

Yesss two updates in two days! Since I have nothing to do today I'm probably going to write all say so be prepared!

Word count: 1131 (not including A/N)