Chapter 9

(Thor is in Asgard right now, and Peter is in school)

Tony's POV-

Steve showed up in the morning, the day after we got the kids. We were only missing Nico Di Angelo. He was the youngest of the group, yet we couldn't seem to find him.

When Steve showed up he took a little nap, then we all went to get some Lunch. Steve started explaining what had happened, where they went, and then he started talking about something really fishy Nico did.

"Wait so your telling me, he used water to talk to Will?" Natasha asked.

"Yes. But it was like he FaceTimed him but with out a phone." Steve explained for about the 100th time.

"Well while you keep explaining this, I have to go to the bathroom really quick." Natasha got up and walked out of the kitchen.

The second she left everyone started talking and asking questions.

"No it was like some water/mist thing. And Nico was talking to Will." Steve said now a little annoyed.

"Ahem."

We turned around to see Natasha, with Hazel, Frank,Will,Percy,Annabeth,Jason,Piper, and Leo.

"Wait What??!!" I scream standing up. "Why did you let them out??!"

"I didn't 'let' them out. I was walking to the bathroom when I turned the corner and ran into them."

When she was finished talking the 8 were all sitting around a table helping themselves with food.

"Excuse me." I glared at them. They barely seemed affected.

"Oh I'm sorry." He put the food that he had on the plate and they all joined hands. "Okay so I've never really done this before but I've seen people do it. So what do we say?" Leo says.

"Do what??" Clint asks.

"You know, pray?" Leo says. He then whispers "wait that's what it's called right?"

"Ummm Yes thats what it's called but you don't need to prey. I was just- you know what never mind proceed to eat."

-time skippy do bc I'm lazy-

We started talking during lunch when out of nowhere Will stood up and screamed

"NICO GET IN HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW"

Everyone widened their eyes when Will cursed.  He just seemed to pure and nice to curse.

Nico entered and waved at us. "Oh hey guys."

"Wait- wha- how'd you get in??" I say confused.

"Ummmmm someone let me in..?" Nico says, though it sounds more like a question. I let the matter drop after Natasha kicks my leg. I glare at her and she returns it.

I see will jump out if his seat and run to Nico. The collide and hug each other. Will takes Nicos face in his hands and pulls him into a kiss.

I hear squealing behind me, I turn around and see Piper and Leo squealing? Huh.

Nico POV-

When I woke up I realized that Steve wasn't there, I started freaking out. I got ready and Shadow traveled to Sally's apartment.

I knock on the door. There was no answer. I start to get a little worried so I just open the door. I see Sally laying on the couch completely passed out while Paul is holding her hand.

"Paul?" I ask.

"Nico is that you?!"

"Um yea what happened?"

"Well Sally said she heard noises but I didn't hear them so I told her it was fine. She said okay then she went to go get a glass of water. She didn't come back for a good 5 minutes before I got worried and got out bed. I saw her laying on the floor with a arrow in her arm. I started to freak out when I realized that the kids weren't there either. So I took her to the couch and sat with her. Then you came in." He explains.

"Ummmmmm... Well I don't feel any death in the room so that's a good sign." I lied.

I hate lying but if I told Paul that I did feel a little bit of death in the room he would have freaked out even more then he should.

"Okay good." I see his posture relax a little bit.

"Um let me take a look." I sit on the floor next to the couch and examine her.

To be honest I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm trying.

"What arm did she get shot?" I ask.

He points to the top of her right arm and I notice that he didn't pull the dart out. Now I'm not a doctor but they teach you some things at CHB for example, you ALWAYS take that dart out ASAP! 

"Oh...... whoops." He says.

"Huh?" I ask. "What did I say that out loud?"

"Um yea you did."

"Oh ok well then .." I pull the dart out and get a bag from the kitchen drawer. I put the dart in the bag, carful not to touch it and put rn bag in my pocket.

I get paper towels and wet them with some cold water and bring them over to Sally. I wrap the damp towels on her arm and tell Paul that he can either call 911 or he can wait until she wakes up. He decides to wait and I say good bye.

As I'm walking out I notice a note taped on the board.

Dear the Blofis family, is sorry we kiddnapped your son and his friends. The woman will wake up in about 2-3 hours after we shot her so please don't worry. We will only be integrating your kid and his friends  for a little while so don't worry. They are safe with us. :)
       - Love Peter

"Hey uh Paul there is a note here." I give him the note say good bye.

I walk around the city for a little while when I see Peter leaving Goode High. I speed walk toward him. He sees me and stares.

He's going to get a price of my mind.

*^*^**^*^^*^^*^^*^*

Word count : 933

A little update for y'all. I think I'm going to keep writing this. (: please put some ideas in the comments s don't forget to vote and comment:)