Our First Time...s

Random Cafe Sunday Morning.
Time Skip four months.

"So he graduated a week ago and is attending our school... Jungkook nods... then ask him to move in with you... I'm sure he will say yes and besides you can do things." Yoongi wiggles his eyebrows.

"I don't know Yoongs. Like he is still so innocent but he says things that drives me crazy. I don't think he is ready for it he just says it because he probably thinks that is all I want... but the problem here is how do I ask him to move in? Jungkook asked.

"Hmm sounds simple." Yoongi stated.

"What should I do then? Ask him to move in with me or let him move in with Jimin and Hoseok?" I asked him.

"hmmm—-fuck Him and during that ask him to move in.. take his yes as a yes because he is going to say that when you fuck him." Yoongi replied then sips his ice latte.

"Ah hyungggg." Jungkook whined.

"Right... you're a virgin too. So first find out if he whines a lot... the whinier he is the better the sex... don't just dive in... aroused him... make him even beg so first you want to use this finger.. pay attention to this finger. This finger can work miracles and then you—.." Yoongi began.

"— Hyunnnggg It's not like that. I know what to do it's just I rather it be special. We only been dating for a couple of months now... four months to be exact. I don't want him to think that I'm moving to fast... if I can be honest. I kinda bought a ring for him my senior year of high school before we even started to date. I knew he would be the one. I am legit crazy about him." Jungkook reveals.

"What makes you think that he doesn't feel the same?" Yoongi dead pans him.

"Hyung it took me years to finally have the courage to ask him out... and he wasn't even aware even though I made it pretty obvious... but like I said he is just so innocent... but lately he just been getting a bit confident. Like sometimes I feel a bit submissive." Jungkook clarifies.

"So... let him. See where that leads. Your phone is vibrating by the way... is that him?" Yoongi tells him.

"DISGUSTING... no that's my annoying little brother. Hold on." Jungkook stated.

"What do you want dickhead... yeah... wait what? NOOO... I would never... okay stop freaking out! I'm on my way." Jungkook ends the call.

"Is everything okay?" Yoongi asked.

"Ugh hyung! I'm so sorry but can I drive you to my house and you can just chill there I know you are on summer break. It's Tae. I have to go to his house my brother will open the door for you. It's just some things came up... you don't mind do you?" Jungkook asked.

"Nah. Let's go then." Yoongi states and follows Jungkook who frantically walks to his car. After explaining what happened Yoongi understood and soon he was dropped off at the Jeon's residency as he was staying for a couple of days since his apartment was flooded due to his neighbor above him. Thank goodness for Jungkook coming through. Yoongi would have been practically homeless.

— Taehyung's Resident. 12:15 pm

"TAE! Tae! Please answer the door." Jungkook knocks fanatically on Taehyung's loft door. Yes Taehyung lives by himself. His older brother lives with him but he is out of town with his boyfriend.

The door unlocks. Jungkook enters and as soon as the door closes Jungkook turns around only to find Taehyung in pink scallop lace bodysuit lingerie. Jungkook jaws instantly drop only for Taehyung to encircle his arms around his neck giving him the puppy eyes.

"Tae—" Jungkook is starstrucked. He is cut off by a simple soft kiss from Taehyung.

"I want you Kookie... I need you... please..." Taehyung says in between kisses.