Truth Comes Out.

Next Day.

"Hi Kookie." Jenna waves.

"What the fuck?" Jungkook quietly states.

"I have some major back pain due to my baby and was wondering if you would be a dear and rub my feet." Jenna giggles.

Jungkook looked around and notice that so far it was only him and Jenna there. Class wasn't cancel but they were on a water break. Taehyung was currently in the bathroom while Jungkook remained there just resting.

"Jenna right?" Jungkook asked.

"That's right Kookie. But I can more than Jenna to you. Be your baby girl." Jenna smiles. He cringes at the fact she been saying his nickname that only Taehyung. But he was over pissed by the fact that she thought she could ever replace Taehyung.

"Fuck off Jenna." Jungkook deadly glares at her.

"That was uncalled for." Jenna bitterly replied.

"No what's uncalled for it's you non stop flirting with me. I already told you multiple times that I am taken. Which is why I took a different course of action. I took the liberty of asking Joy if I can measure how many feet there are in this room. And lucky for me it's big enough for this." Jungkook states handing her a piece of paper.

"What's this?" Jenna looks at the document.

"You been served bitch." Jungkook smiles.

"A restraining order!?" Jenna scoffs.

"Yeah. Clearly you didn't take "Sorry but I'm taken by an amazing baby boy" so I had to resort to asking my Father what would he do. The thing is he had the same thing happen to him and he filed a restraining order as well. Funny enough he commented that it's just isn't our look Jungkook; we have to put guards up. So I did. So now that you have the document please stay away from me and Taehyung at 100 feet. You see where that light is in the back left corner. You stay over there till Taehyung and I leave the building or if you leave the building first. And since there are two exits it's perfect so you would never have to come across us at all. Stay  100 feet away from us." Jungkook threatens.

Jenna starts to walk away really sad and that is when Taehyung comes in and she glares at him. He walks towards Jungkook and wonders what happened. He sits goes and sits (well tries to because Jungkook stands up only to pick him up and sit him down and then he goes behind him.)

"Uhhhh Kookie what happen when I was gone?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook never holds anything back from Taehyung so he proceeds to tell him.

"Just decided to put that flirting bitch in her place so she won't be coming near us for 100 feet exactly at all times." Jungkook states as he softly kisses the younger's neck. Taehyung giggles as he understood now what the elder did.

"Koookiiiieee." Taehyung giggles and whine.

~
Random Coffee Shop. 3 months later.

"So you're officially moved in. Have twins on the way. When is the wedding?" Yoongi asked.

"Hyung I haven't proposed yet." Jungkook stated.

"Yet." Yoongi smirked.

"Okay okay. Stop teasing." Jungkook slightly smiles.

"I'm not I just. It's I'm just proud of you Jeon. You have something I always craved." Yoongi smile.

"Hyung... you know he is taken right." Jungkook sipped his coffee.

"I know I kind of wish I didn't wait... I also didn't think they would be together for so long." Yoongi admitted.

"So what's the deal with you and Jaehyun?" Jungkook asked.