3

We were now about a week into the tour and I was doing the usual, sound check, setting up stage equipment and making sure that things were going according to plan. Checking Ville's microphone had become an assigned duty for me.

I stepped off stage, almost bumping into Ville again when he stopped and stood in front of me.

I looked up at him and gave him a questioning look, only for him to roll his eyes and stomp away towards the stage.

~~

After the band had finished their set I heard someone shouting from down the hall where I was standing at.

As the shouting got closer, I turned around to see an angry looking Ville walking towards me; brows furrowed and lips pursed.

"You!" He pointed at me "don't ever touch my fucking mic again."

I just stood there wide-eyed, did I do something to mess up his microphone?

"Ville, you sounded fine, what's the problem?" Tom, one of the other roadies asked.

"The problem is her touching my mic, get someone else to do sound check from now on." Ville glared at me one more time before he walked away.

"I'm sorry Tom, I probably fucked something u-"

"No it's okay (Y/N) you didn't do anything, Valo's just probably in a bad mood." He tried to assure me.

A/N: Sorry that there are such short chapters for this story but I'll probably work on some longer ones in the near future. Thanks for reading!