5

Later on I was standing along side the venue looking through my phone. There wasn't anyone out here, the show had started so everyone was either inside or in a tour bus.

A minute or two passed and the back door opened and then shut. I looked up to see who it was that had come out of the venue and saw that it was Ville. I immediately turned my attention back to my phone as I was too uncomfortable to look at him.

He must've seen me because now I could hear his footsteps coming towards me.

'oh no.' I thought.

When he finally reached me he stood beside me and cleared his throat.
I slowly picked my head up to look at him 'he's gonna yell at me for something else isn't he?'

"Hello." He greeted in an unreadable tone.

"Hi."

"Do you by chance have a lighter?"

"Oh, yeah here." I pulled it out from my pocket and then handed it to him.

"Thanks." He lit his cigarette then handed me back my lighter.

"So, (Y/N)."

"Yes?"

He took a drag from his cigarette "Are you feeling okay?"

"I guess... Why?"

"Just asking is all." He shrugged.

He turned to look at me and I looked over at him. At that moment I began to take in how much taller he was than me.

"...Well, I'm gonna head inside to see if they need anything, I'll see you later Ville." I said and then quickly made my way inside the venue.

'well that was pretty fucking weird.' I thought.

~~

After the show I was able to talk to Tobias and tell him what had happened with Ville.

Even he was shocked at his sudden change of behaviour towards me.

~~

Just as everything had gotten packed up and the busses were about to leave, I was about to get back on the bus when Ville stopped me. He asked if I could go look at something for him right quick.

I thought 'Alright, it's just right quick.'

I followed Ville into the back end of the bus and he stood in front of a T.V. that was there.

"The DVD player doesn't work, you think you can fix it?"

"Oh, I don't think so that's not my level of expertise. What's wrong with it?" I ask.

"Uh, I'm not exactly sure."

"What do you mean?" I walked over to the DVD player and looked it over. I checked everything and it seemed to have been working fine. As I did so, Ville kept going on about how he knew something wasn't working but he couldn't remember what it was.

About 5 minutes passed until he told me "Oh wait, it's not the DVD player that's broken, it's the T.V."

I stood up and began to look at the television. It wouldn't turn on or anything. I tried everything until I told Ville again "this isn't really my strong suit, I just set up equipment I don't exactly know how to fix electronics." I shrugged.

I was probably on the bus for another 15 minutes or so until I went to an outlet and realized that the television wasn't plugged in.

"Um Ville?" I stood there with the chord in my hand "it wasn't plugged in. Try it now." I plugged in the cable to the outlet and the screen turned on.

"Oh wow, it was just unplugged." He laughed a little to himself.

"Heh, yeah. Well I'm gonna go before the bus leaves with out me." I told him before I began to head towards the exit of the bus.

When I stepped out, I noticed that this was the only other vehicle in the street.

My bus had left with out me. As I heard the tour bus engine turn on I quickly went back inside before it too left with out me and I'd be stranded out here by myself.

When I walked back in, it seemed as though everyone was in their bunks sleeping so I went back into the back part of the bus; hoping Ville was still there.

Fortunately for me, he was. He was laying down on the couch watching a movie.

He looked up at me when he heard the door open and immediately sat up.

"Hey (Y/N) I thought you left already?"

"Well my bus sorta left with out me so I came back in here before I got stranded by myself."

"Oh, good call."

"Yeah, sorry."

"For?"

"Well, I know you don't like me and now I'm here in your tour bus longer than you wanted me to be."

He furrowed his brows "I don't dislike you (Y/N), in fact I like you quite a lot."

Before I could respond, my phone rang "Hey! Tobias, dude I was just gonna call you."

"Where are you?"

"The bus left with out me, I'm in the band's bus right now."

"Oh okay good, at least you're not stranded. I think we're a little further up ahead of you guys but once we make a stop I'll tell Tom to wait so we can pick you up."

"Yeah that'd be great, when do you think you'll make a stop?"

"Im not sure, we just left a gas station to fill up a minute ago. We're on the road again. Does the band mind you being there?"

"Uh" I looked over at Ville who was watching me have my conversation "I'm not sure."

"Well don't worry, you shouldn't be there that long." Tobias assured me "I'll talk to you later (Y/N)."

"Bye Tobbe."

I turned my attention back to Ville "Good news, Tobias said that once we make a rest stop they'll be able to get me from there."

"Oh Okay, well in the meantime do you want me to get you something to sleep with? I can get you a blanket and you can sleep on the other couch? Or I can go to my bunk if you want to be by yourself."

"Oh no it's okay I'll lay on the other couch."

"I'll be back I'm gonna get you a blanket."

He came back in less than a minute with a throw blanket and a small pillow.

"Here." He handed me the items.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked as he laid back down on the sofa.

"Sure, put on whatever." I say as I get underneath the blanket.

He gets up again to put on another movie.

About half way through the film I began to feel my eyes get heavy.

I began to dose off until I eventually completely fell asleep.

A/N: I'm not sure how I feel about this story, do you guys like it atleast?