i dont wanna be your friend.(♡)

A/n
this is not a song special. And its inspired from another book so enjoy.

Y/n's POV
Its a normal day. I just got back From texas And back at Boulder. I cant wait meeting The harpers again. it has been 3 years. and i Reject almost 4 boys Because i still liked nicky. how is he now??
Im now in the harper's Store And Sipping on my smoothie. i saw dawn and mae walking To me and greeted me while hugging me. I still doesnt know wheres the boys."I missed you y/n."Dawn said while giggling."I miss you too."i said While Still hugging her. she then told that dicky is Eating while ricky  is reading. I saw nicky walks Down with a long brunette hair girl. With a crop top Walking. Nicky didnt even notice me."Whos that girl beside nicky."I asked dawn. I was damn shock."thats Sierra. Nicky's New girl friend. Dont worry y/n. we dont like her anyway."Dawn hugged me. i glares at them thats talking in the table Beside Me. I run outside and took my skateboard.i can see dawn trying go catch me.i Sit near a park and cried there. i had Waste 3 years Wasting my time waiting for nothing. Yes nothing. Nicky wasted my feelings. that bracelet he gave me. I was stressed.I saw those two Walking past me.im just sitting down a tree with a skateboard beside me. Nicky walked up to me and asked me Like he doesnt know me."Hey ma'am. You okay?"Nicky asked me.he didnt relize its me. And That sierra girl? Shes Dancing Since their a performance.
"Thank you. im okay."i said while Wiping my Tears. He smiled and left me. He dont even know it was me.
I then took my skate board and go skating. I then saw Nicky taking his skate board and not with sierra. I decide to not talk to him or it will just break my feelings.He walked up to me and waved at me."Hey there."Nicky said."What do you want."i asked him.
"Y/n. i know its you. I dont want sier-" Nicky words was cut by mine.
"forget it nicky. You forgot our Promise. you told me you'll go on a date with me when were older. And now you fell for a slut."i was mad. I have no idea why the hell i said that."sierra isnt a slut. Youre the one."Nicky said that. He called me that. Yes that. "You changed nicky. you changed."I left the skating ring and goes to the harper house. i need to tell dawn.

"He said that!? oh Hes gonna die."Dawn said."I have nothing to say Y/n.Hes out of his leauge."

A/n
theres a part two coming soon so enjoy kskdksks