hard to get.(×)

request from scallzotto_gallagher.
She requested for an Aidan one but o dicided to use five since yall blowin up on me since i hasnt post Five's Since a longggg time. IMAGINE YOU GUYS ARE 18.AND THE APOCOLYPSE ACCIDENT TO FIVE DIDNT HAPPEND.

Y/n's pOv
me and five are both in relationship for almost 10 months now. Though five has been busy with his Stupid ass works. And im here in the academy With allison talking about stuffs.
Vanya then joined us. As soon as i saw the door creeked and saw A girl with five Kissing and hugging each other. Whos that?my work Friend.she got fired and works at Griddy's. And mybe he met her there.
"Hey five."Diego starts to walk to Five and "elisa" or my Friend.
"What are you doing here diego?"five said With a tone people wont like.
"Or should i ask why's this girl With you?"Vanya joined. As soon five saws me And allison Hugging each other.i cried from hearing those Kissing sound from elisa and Five.
"Wa-wait. W-why are you here y/n?"five stuttred.elisa saw me and Seeing me balling my eyes. I was. Mad. Sad and in the same time Wanna punch elisa. I walked pass them And goes to allison's roomsshe calms me down And keep saying everything is gonna be okay. She repeat and repeats it 100 times.
Five walked to allison's room.seeing me sitting in Allison's Window. As allison was Calming me down.
"its over five."Allison saids in a mad tone."Its not-"five words were cut from mine
"SHE SAID ITS OVER. AND IT IS OVER. SO GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I CALL THE COPS."i screamed. i never have screamed like that to five. he was shocked. Everyone is shocked. Elisa?She was trying not to laugh.

2 months later.
five'z pOv
its 2 months of me and y/n breaking up. i just want to get back with her. Elisa was a hell douche bag.
"Y/n please."I beg to her.
"sorry five. im not an easy get. Im an hard to get."Y/n says And left the Room.

A/n
im making a nicky one soon!school is just hard.and my friend found my wattpad and saids im Now a famous Wattpad writer kid for having 2k readers. lmao