change.(~)

A/n
i kept making sad shit the fuck-. today im sick so i can post two chapters (Thiz and another one which is a nicky one but idk the story line soo request is up) This will have skye and zotto (Requested). for yall emo hoe. Dont cry please lmao
_________________________________
Y/n's POV
today is the day. I'm surprising Aidan.
He's at Toronto while I'm in Malibu. So i decided to surprise him. I landed from Malibu 2 hours ago and now walking to Aidan's he was in the coffee shop with a girl? As soon i acted like he wont realize i come. They laughed and hugged each other. My heart was Beating fast. He never hugged me that tight. He never make jokes. He just laugh at my jokes Because... he doesn't wanna hurt me.
i ordered a coffee and sits beside them. i stared at the window While minding my Own business."Y/n?"A familiar guy sits beside me. it was zotto. Aidan's best friend. soon i saw Aidan walking to me and greets me. The girl was skye. My old neighbour before i move to Malibu.skye waved at me and hugged me. We all hugged each other and is gonna stay's in my hotel. we make alot of cringy snapchats and more.

night comes.. thats the time i realize. All this time.. how stupid were i
____________________________
Aidan's POV
i really wanna tell skye how i felt that day. But Y/n was here. I know y/n liked me since this whole time. but what can i do?

"hey skye i have something to tell you."I told her and hold her hands.
"sure you can tell me anything!"Skye smiled."I have been liking you and i dont know How to exp-"my words were cut. Y/n saw it. he drops her glass of coffee. And run down to somewhere.
"Sorry skye i got-"Yet again my words are cut.
"No big deal man."Skye runs down to catch y/n. she was in the stairs crying.

"Y/n look. Im sorry."i said while holding her arms."well its to late. You already fell for her. Im okay dont worry."she faked her smile. Zotto and skye comes and hugs y/n. "y/n."i said to her while trying to beg forgiveness. i know how she feels. Shes really down but trying to act. she just smiled and laughed.zotto and skye got to the room and leaving me and y/n together in the fire exit.

"we met 3 years ago."Y/n said while leaning to me. i accepted it because i know how hurt she is."Yep. When were still tweens. And doesnt know what love were."i continued and laughed."y/n.you know. i told skye that i like her?this is the truth. i do like skye. And i like you. I know it sound complicated. And i dont wanna hurt both of you."i leaned back to her head. She smiled. "Well its okay. I ment zotto is single. Skye can be with him."y/n laughed and i joined. I kissed her forehead and we both smiles.

A/n
yall OMG-

thank you so much for 3k Read:( im so fucking happy dudeee

thank you so much for 3k Read:( im so fucking happy dudeee. i didnt expect this book to be this big lmao