Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

I start decide to get with LA fashion with what I got, and this is what I got.

Probably not fashion at all, but I've never cared. The skirt is kinda short, but it'll be fun to tease Colby.

"Ready" i say knowing hes just acoss the hall, I fix my hair leaving it in its natural form and i grab my phone.

"Ok let-" he stops in front of my door and his jaw drops

"Are you trying to kill me?" He says and shakes his head a little

"Aww colby are you getting aroused?" i say in a baby voice and start walking up to him. I love how he is so memorized by me. I get real close to his face and go up to his ear,

"maybe ill show you my appreciation tonight" i say in a seducing whisper and i walk past him and go to the front door. I don't know how I say these things, I just do. Hes still leaning on my door frame.

"Are you coming Colby..." i start to laugh and he scoffs

"Such a tease Ms. Preston..wann play it that way, we can." I feel him start leaning like hes gonna kiss me, and his hands are on my waist and our lips are centimeters apart, he then dodges my lips and whispers in my ear.

"Try me again, and you wont be able to walk when im done with you" My stomach drops. Holy shit I bet I'm dripping

"Oh im the tease..." Im so sexually frustrated i was about to pull him back in the apartment and fuck him right there. Maybe it's to soon, but hormones are hormones.

I get in his car and he plays his music, the car ride was filled with us singing together in the car, and then we show up to the mall. The first store we went to was the Vans store,

"What about these?" I pulled out a hightop purple ones, they were limited addition.

"Yeah they look sick."

"We should get matching pairs!" I see his eyes rool

"Come on itll be cute" I say smiling, I convince him and we buy them. Next store is Holister. I try on a few pairs of crop tops, and jean shorts and buy a few. We go to a few other stores and then we go to hot topic.

"My fave store yessss, this is where i can be fully emo, my home." I say to him he seems shocked.

"Oh why yes Mr. Brock, I am in fact emo....or try to be"

"Thats really cool, I like it" he winks at me, causing my stomach to yet again, drop. I go in and grab some fishnets, some chokers, a different assortment of jewelry. A few band tees and I'm done. We check out and go out of the store.

"I have one more stop, and youre comng with me no matter what... i mean it kinda benefits you.." i mumble the last part.

"What was the last part?"

"Oh nothing" i guide him to the store and he sees it.

"Oh damn women" he smirks at me

I thought he'd react differently.

"Whats your favorite color?" I ask him

"I like black, or blue" he smiles at me

"Why do you ask" he damn well knows why I asked

I picked out 4 pairs of lingerie two bra's, and two pairs of panties. We go to the check out,

"No looking" I say to him and he rolls his eyes. After we leave the store i whisper in his ear

"You'll just have to find that out for yourself" i whisper seductively

"Lets go home" he looks excited. The mall was closing anyway so we decide to head home. It's been a long day, but I know there's gonna be more excitement at home.
I out all my belongings away, and sit on the couch with Colby, scrolling through insta seeing an edit if the trap house. Sparks an idea in my head.

"Can i meet some of the traphouse?"

"Yeah, we could go talk to sam and ask if some of the boys wanna come over"

"Ok sounds great!" i get really excited.

"OH INVITE BRENNEN!" i half scream

"Jeez why you so obsessed with him?"

"Because the vibe with you and Brennen together is amazing" I smile, I love their friendship so much

"Awe okay" he smiles

"I'm gonna go finish unpacking while we wait, let me know when we're gonna leave"

"Okay will do" I get up, walking to my room thinking about how this is real.