Chapter 13

Chapter 13: smut;))))

I drag him into his apartment and into his bedroom, he knows whats coming, I throw him on the bed and slowly crawl up his body. I make it to his lips, damn ive been waiting for this forever. I stare at him for a moment and then our lips touch. his lips are irrasitable they move in perfect sync with mine. I love the texture, the shape, everything about his lips i crave, I want them to be mine. His hands are on my waist, gripping harder, moving them to match our vibe. I start leaving kisses down his face to his chin and on to his jaw, and then to his neck, i suck different spots for a bit then i find the sweet spot. I hear his moan and i feel my pussy getting wetter by the second. I smirk into his neck and start leaving kisses back up to his mouth, and then down his chest. Going lower down to his stomach, then his v-line, fuck hes hot. I leave kisses on his v-line going lower and lower, then i start to pull his swimming trunks down, I can already see the boner through the trunks, I pull them down until his dick is exposed. Its big, damn fuck i even moan at seeing it. I see the smirk plastered on his face. I know what he wants... I go right at it, i put my mouth on his dick and start sucking up and down really fast. I couldnt fit anymore in my mouth, i was already choking on it.

"Oh fuck Emery" I hear him moan my name and throw his head back in pleasure, I continue going harder and faster until i know hes about to cum, right before he cums i stop. He looks pissed.

"Next time think before you throw me in the pool Mr. Brock"I say in my most seductive voice. Then i turn around and walk out of his room swaying my hips as i walk to tease him. Hes speechless, I know it. I go into my room and i take a shower and put on my soft warm pajamas and i sit in my bed and watch makeup videos. I look at my door and see Colby standing there with his mouth slightly parted

"Hey" I say biting my lip

He scoffs

"How the fuck do you do that to someone." He looks at me in disbelief

"What are you talking about?" i smirk at him, I very much know what hes talking about

"Oh come on Em, youre a devil." he says laughing.

"Im going to bed i have something planned tomorrow" he winks at me and starts to leave

"Wait. I dont believe i got my goodnight kiss." I say while pouting. He comes up to me, and puts his finger on my chin and slowly moves his face closer. Then he kisses me so softly and right when hes leaving the kiss, he bites my bottom lip.

"Goodnight babygirl" he leaves and i dont even get to say anything, all i know as that this boy can make me wet by his touch.

Author: not a full version...yet;)  dont forget to upvote and follow me o_0