Chapter 19

you should really listen to Mutual by Shawn Mendes:3

Chapter 19:

I go into my bedroom and start a plan...

"Here we go" I start the track and begin to sing.

"I want you close to me I want you close I want you closer...

But when you're here with me it's hard to tell what you're after...

You say... you want all of me today...but tomorrows not the same, my feelings never change...

What do you want from me, what do you want

I need to know, if this is Mutual, before I go..."

I see hear Colby, I know he's at the door, my back is facing him

"No I don't want to leave...but half of you isn't enough for me.." i continue singing the song..

"I want you bad, can you  reciprocate" after those words I turn around and continue singing, I see the lust in his eyes, his mouth is parted a bit.

"What do you want from me oOoO I need to know, if this is Mutual before I go and get way to involved I want you bad baby can you reciprocate, no I don't want to have to leave but half of you is not enough for me"

And with that the song is over, I hit every run perfectly, and I think it actually sounded good. I walk up to him.

"Colby, is it Mutual?" I'm so scared for his answer.

"Yes" is all he manages to say

"Will you be mine" I look down cause I can't face him

"Yes" he picks my chin up and kisses me. The kiss gets a little more heated, a few seconds later I'm on the bed.

Author: sksksksk THEY DATIN!!!!

dont forget to upvote and follow:)))

1-17-20 HONESTLY CRINGE.