One Shot ™ ✓ Peter Parker

Peter Parker | Protective dad (W)

Madness. It's a weird word. A word with many different meanings. Everyone has an other definition of madness. One will say it's dressing up different, the other will say that it's life itself.

You had been exposed to madness many times in your life. It wasn't that hard either. Your father, Tony Stark, introduced himself as the superhero Iron Man. Only saying that sentence was madness for you. Being the child of an Avenger was epic, but risky at the same time.

You were never actually safe. A lot of people didn't like your dad, for many reasons. You, personally, wouldn't agree with them. He's crazy and maybe a little egoistic, but he also has a heart of gold and wants to protect you with everything he got.

But even a father can't protect his child against falling in love. It was a natural human thing. Something that no one can go against. You can hide it sure, but it will still be there.

You had a thing going on with this one special boy. His name is Peter Parker. You didn't go to the same school. You didn't go to a school at all, you were homeschooled.

You and Peter met outside of school, at your "house" actually. When he got his "internship" with your father, you were there when he came to the base. You welcomed him and showed him around. Tony didn't mind, he was almost certain nothing would happen between you two.

Pepper already knew there was something going on. She is like a mom to you and you adore her a lot.
When Peter came by your house one day, your father was a little weirded out.

You heard the bell ring and ran as fast as you could to open the door. You already knew he was coming, because you two texted each other before hand. When opening the door you saw Peter standing there with a grin on his face.

"Hey Y/N! I didn't exactly know what kinda snacks you liked, so I just brought some random things" he grinned while entering the house.
"It's okay. I'm fine with almost everything". You walked to your room and talked about what movie you would watch.

On the other side of the room stood your dad and Pepper. "Wait, what is he doing here?" Tony asked to no one. "Oh honey come on. She is old enough to have boys over and this is Peter Parker that we're talking about. Nothing is going to happen" Pepper said back. "I better hope so or he will never come here again" he pointed out sternly. He just didn't want to see his little girl heart broken.

Eventually Peter and you stepped into your room. While you set up Netflix, Peter decided to get the snacks out of his backpack. When everything was ready you both laid down on your bed.

You were 15 minutes into the movie when you felt arms go around you. You looked at Peter, smiled and relaxed into his touch.

After half an hour your father stormed in and Pepper followed with an annoyed look. "And what is this? What is going on in here?!" "Dad it's nothing. We're watching a movie that's all?" You said getting irritated. "I told him that, but he wouldn't stop saying he didn't trust you together" Pepper said while looking at Tony. "Of course I don't trust them. They're hormonal teenagers, they have no control over such things!" He said loudly. Pepper and you laughed while Peter looked scared. At the same time Pepper grabbed Tony by the shoulders and took him away while yelling back to you "Have fun watching the movie kids!".

You continued watching the movie, but Peter was still shaking. You looked at him worried as he just said "I'm okay, I was just caught of guard". You laughed and both of you watched movies until you couldn't keep your eyes open anymore. And all this time you still held each other close.

•••••••••••••••

I'm going on vacation tomorrow so no Wattpad for a week...
I'm already missing it.
Oh and also, I really don't know what I wanted to do with this One Shot so... Yeah.
Bye bye <3