#1 summer when it hits hard!!!

"Bruhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" , Naeyoung sighed. " Tamadinmi! Summer is here hitting hard! Jesus! I'm dying!", she was a tomboy who lived in a dormitory alone tho others shared. " what sheets are you talking you damn author? You want me to share my sweet room with some little brats!??!?!? NEVER!!!"

A/N : I'm damn scared of her.
Btw, I'll be calling him 'her' so you don't have to get confuse and pull your hair out of your beautiful head.....*peace sign*   °ㅅ°

Summer had always been unadjustable for our little Naeyoung. "I'm one-of-a-kind you damn stupid author!",she drank her sprite bottle.

A/N: why wont u share?

" never little rat!!"....

Back to the story:-

"Bruhhhh!!!", she sighed out loud like wild boar. Summer was getting on her nerves and boiling her blood out.

A/N : I pity u tho I don't care about you.

Hehehehehehehehheheh * smells her own holiness, thank you*

"I'll just maybe.....", she headed towards her bed."SLEEP!!!"....
When she was just about to sleep, there was a knock on the door. "NOW WAHT!!!", she threw her towel on her bed and got up to answer the door. "WHO THE HELL???" , she opened the door and shouted at the person.
"Oh MAN! chill, sister, chill! I know its hot so.....see!", he exclaimed suddenly at his own words at the end. "I brought you some chilling coke!".
It was her best (boy) friend, Mike Choi.
Naeyoung:

Did you fall while walking in the stairs? Why did yao bring me cokes today?Mike: You love coke dont you?*giggles*Naeyoung: Anyways thanks!Mike: welps!Naeyoung: oh hey! You finished your assignment which we-we *points towards him and her as a sign ...

Mike: You love coke dont you?
*giggles*
Naeyoung: Anyways thanks!
Mike: welps!
Naeyoung: oh hey! You finished your assignment which we-we *points towards him and her as a sign of not only her* got last month ago?
Mike: oh that? Yup, I did it few weeks ago. *smirks* Guess who didn't do?
Naeyoung: who? * curious*
Mike: Of course its you!! * laughs*
Naeyoung: Do you even know the reason why I can do maths?
Mike:Why? * underestimating*
Naeyoung: