The patch-up

Canteen~>

"Oh hey Naeyoung!", Mike called out and the whole canteen went ice cold silent. (What? Ice-cold?)
"Yo,bro! Sup?", they did a fist bump. "You really watched all the tutorials last night I see!", he began the conversation again. "As you can see. I had to!", Naeyoung pouted as they both sat down to eat. "Can I join you guys?", suddenly out of thin air Jaehyun entered with his tray. "I don't have my friends around today." "Ohk!", mike grant him the permission and they all began eatjng their lunch.

*buzz buzz*

Jaehyun's phone popped out with some IG and FB messages and  soon the screen had lighten up and had caught Naeyoung's eye. She gave a little sneak on his screen and was surprised to see a picture of her clicking selfie in the classroom. It had some captions too, "You could have been like this from before." He had even editted it with the help of VSCO and Picsart. "Woah!", she whispered to herself out of amusement. "Oh? What's wrong?", Jaehyun noticed her and so he unlocked his phone and checked his texts and notifs and put it inside his pocket. "Erm..Jaehyun?", she stuttered." Can we meet near the departmental store today at 6:00 pm?". He was confused yet excited at the same time. Was it a confession? "Sure!", he gave back one of his brightest smile which could melt anyone's heart. "Wait, what are you guys planning without me?", Mike pouted at their conversation. "Nothin'. Its just private things.", Naeyoung replied and so mike had to agree cause he didnt dare to pick up a fight with Nae.

6:00 pm,Near the departmental store.

"Hey, Naeyoung!", Jaehyun exclaimed out and waved at her. "Oh hey there!", she came running towards him. "So, why did you call me here?", he asked her and she replied with 50 shades of red flashing over her pale face. "Can you please patch me up with someone?", she looked away soon after she replied. "W-with whom?". He stuttered as he felt something very crushing inside happening to him. "Chanyeol?". There was a long silence. "Reward?", he broke the ice back with his icy cold voice and sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I'll do what ever you say." She replied with hope sparkling in her eyes for him to say 'yes'. "Ok, take it as done.", he said and walked away, cold as always.

"What's with him? He was so cheerful a few minutes ago and now so scary and cold.", Naeyoung muttered under breathe.

Jaehyun's P.O.V.

Great! Now I got to patch her up with someone who is playboy! Like what does she not sees in me and instead in him. He is just another guy who wears specs and acts cool around people. "Pfft!", I kicked a can and it hitted the light stand. Darn them all! I don't care.

The next day:

I walked inside Chanyeol's classroom which was the senior commerce batch's class. "Who is Park Chanyeol?", I asked rather in a polite manner. "It's me. Why?", a  tall black-haired guy showed up infront of me. "Follow me. I got some deals to tell you." I said as I leaded him to the gent's washroom. "So, what's the deal?", he asked soon after we entered the washroom. "Do you have a crush on someone?", I asked with no interest and cold. "W-why do--", before he could even complete his words I cut him off. "Tell me. I got no time to waste on you." "Yup, on a girl name Naeyoung." His answer was bold as he turned more serious. Well, this is complicated now between us. "You!" I grabbed his collar and glared at him as I pinned him to the door. "Better stay away from here or you won't be seeing yourself as a human anymore." I warned him and then left him in the washroom alone. "You better watch it! She ain't yours!" I heard him shout at me from behind. '손 of 빛." I cursed him under my breathe. Dude, I hated his presence so much. It made feel disgusted whenever I would hear his name.
"Chanyeol, you are D-E-A-T-H!!"