#3 Ddaeng

Chanyeol was a student from the senior year and çŕü$# of mine.
{\ /}
( '^')
( , , )
Chanyeol: Oh! *surprised* I'm sorry. I thought you were my sister so I kept my hand on you. :(
Me: It's ok, senior! I'm fine!

Oh? I'm not fine! You freaked out my living soul out of me. It almost abandon me.

Chanyeol: hahaha! Anyways, let's be in contact! We should patch up sometime.

Me: oh ok!

He took my phone and took my phone number too. He was damn fast. "Text ya later!", he waved at me with a angelic smile on his face. *heart fluttered hard*

In the classroom.

As it was still early I decided to study but then 'beezzz' my phone buzzed and I opened to check it.

Chanyeol: 2 texts.

Chanyeol:
oh hey there!
Are you in your class right now?

I ignored the text for awhile as my friends had just jumped on to my face with their most updated braincells about kpop and kdrama scenes... *saesangs alert i repeat saesangs alert!*

Class starts
My braincells were trying alot to pay attention in the class but that's when i get an another text.

Chanyeol🌸( A/N: she saved it like this)
Heu? I'm bored rn. Wanna bunk classes?

My heart had almost sank.... How could i bunk in Ms.Sunmi's period? U want me dead before we even become a tiny bit closer, eh? ㅠ_ㅠ.........

ME:
ummm.....maybe that's gonna be a no cuz I gotta pay attention in the class cuz its Ms. Sunmi's period...

Chanyeol🌸:
That's fine.
Anyways let's meet after the classes and grab some bubble tea, yeah?

He will be the cause of my early dead ya"ll....

Me:
Ok!!

*Seen*

I started to pay attention in the class but that's suddenly when I forgot that I can't cause my greatest enemy of all time was behind me. "Jaehyun, will you stop hitting my chair from behind?", I whisper shouted at him and turned abit around to glare at him but he smirk like this.

And stared at me

"Nope. Sorry, I can't bae.", he smirked and continued paying his attention in the class. "Bruhhh! Acting like a nerd I see." I tried mocking him but actually couldnt because of my low sense of it.

Soon when the class was over and the teacher was out of the class, I got up from my seat and hitted on top of Jaehyun's table and he raised a brow and stared at me. "You!", I began shouting at him about how annoying he was the hour. Though I wasn't looking at him because that's my old bad habit, still I came to know he wasn't interested. "Bruh!", he sighed and grabbed me by my chin and made me face him....like so close. His eyes and my eyes were only 15 centimetres far. He smirked and glared at me blankly for a minute and sat on his table. "Your lips are small so you must speak less, bae.". He spoke in a scarcastic tone and I screamed out like, "Was that an insult to my lips?". "Erm..nope. It's just perfect. You look beautiful with that shade.", he then got down from his table. "Yah! Yah!", I rolled my eyes, sat down on my place and packed my things to move out for the interval.