Saviour

Isabel's breathing came out ragged and heavy as she ran from the men pursuing her. She knew she shouldn't have stolen the sack full of food but she was just so hungry. She was nimble and quick as she manoeuvred her way through the streets she had grown up in, she knew them like the back of her hand but the panic she felt had let her down. Isabel took a wrong turn and smashed into a dead end. "No, no,no,no!" She whispered, panting to herself. "OI!" One of the burly men shouted at her as they turned the corner. Isabel turned to face the men, the fear obvious in her eyes. "You're gonna be sorry." A bald, stocky man hissed at her with glared eyes. Isabel shut her green eyes, trembling as she waited for the beating to begin. Nothing happened. She could hear grunts of pain enact from the men in front of her. She snapped open her eyes and gasped at what she saw. A man with raven hair was using the 3DMG ,the same that the military police use, to swoop down and beat up the men. Once they were all bruised, bleeding and unconscious the man who had saved her landed with a thud and turned to look at her with sharp, piercing eyes. He was shorter then he looked but she could already tell she was shorter than him. "T-thank you..." Isabel stuttered after a while, not sure what to say to her saviour. "What's your name?" The man asked bluntly. "U-umm Isabel." The man raised an eyebrow. "You sure about that?" "Yes!" Isabel said embarrassed from acting so stupid, "Anyway what's yours?" She asked nervously. "Humph Levi." Levi huffed crossing his arms. "Are you by yourself Isabel?" He asked glancing at her. "Y-yeah my parents kicked me out a couple of months ago." "Why don't you join me?" "Huh?" She asked not believing what she heard. "Did I stutter brat? I asked if you wanted to join me and another member named Farlan." Levi looked at Isabel with a expecting look in his eyes. "Yes please!" Isabel cried happily. Levi nodded, "Come here then I don't have another set of 3DMG on me obviously." Isabel cautiously approached Levi. He sighed, rolling his eyes at her slow approach. Levi stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her torso and shot the gear into some close by buildings and set off. Isabel gasped at the sight of the underground from up above. With anyone else Isabel would've been afraid of falling but even after only knowing Levi for about 15 minutes, she trusted him with all her heart.

( A/N Ok here's chapter one of my first fanfic ;-; sorry if it is total crap but eh what are you going to do? Anyway thanks if you read and leave a comment telling me what you think or have any suggestions or corrections. ^_^ see ya)