Chapter 5: freedom at last?

The three were slinging through the air one summer day when suddenly out of the corner of Isabel's eyes, she saw something moving like them. She twisted her head to get a better look and gasped in horror. "Levi!" She called out desperately. He turned hearing my plead. "Military corps! Behind us!"
Isabel yelled, panicking. They'd seen us and were onto us! She thought. Levi (unlike Isabel) kept his cool and called out his orders. "Into formation." Isabel was hesitant but did what Levi said, by the look on Farlan's face he felt the same as herself. The military police were beginning to advance and prepare to attack. As they got closer Isabel saw something that shocked her deeply. On their uniforms wasn't the usual green unicorn but a pair of blue and white wings. It then clicked. Wings of freedom...but that means it's not the military corps. But why are they down here and after us? Isabel mused while manoeuvring around objects as they had advanced lower in hope to lose them. Suddenly she felt a strong grip grab at her arm. She cried out and tried to pull free but it was no use. She had been caught. Isabel did not give up though, that was not in her nature. Yet this ended up with her becoming exhausted from her intense struggles, and slumped in the mans steel hold. She was thrown forcefully to the ground as though she was one a worthless sack of manure. She glared at the men around her and growled slightly at them. They laughed, "this ones a bit fiesty." One chucked. Isabel kept up her strong and confident facade until she heard something be thrown down harshly next to her. Farlan... She thought miserably. So he had been caught too. Where's Levi?! She panicked thinking the worst. Then he arrived along with a significantly tall blonde man with thick eyebrows. "Agree to come with us and join the survey corps or we will dispose of your colleagues here." As he said this the men stepped forward and placed their swords against our necks. I gulped as I knelt, shivering with my eyes filling with tears. Levi looked at me and Farlan. Closed his eyes. Huffed. Then came to a decision. "Fine just leave them be." The blonde smiled, "good." "What's going on?" Asked Farlan as the men helped us up ( our hands were tied together to prevent us from leaving). "You all have acceptable 3DMG skills and seem very fluid and smooth while using them." "Your point?" Farlan asked impatiently. "We want you to join the survey corps. We need more people who have talent to help us kill the titans." Farlan stared wide eyed at the man as did Isabel. Join the survey corps? "Wouldn't that mean going up?" Isabel asked. "Yes." Excitement and fear bubbled up inside of Isabel as she thought of going outside and seeing the full sky and all the other things the underground did not have. The men took the three to a place where the civilians were not aloud, and took them up a flight of stairs. The three squinted slightly as full sunlight hit their eyes for the first time in their lives. Woooaaaahhhh. Isabel thought flabbergasted at the sight in front of them. Houses that were not covered in ivy and moss, wide streets that were not littered and many other aspects. But the thing that stuck out the most was the sky. She gasped as she took in the sight of it, it stretched as far as she could see and was a bright blue with white fluffy clouds blanketing places. Isabel spotted some birds flying around and felt weirdly at peace even though she was not free, right now she certainly felt like it.

(Sorry if I got what happened wrong it's been a long while since I read the manga whoops forgive meh ;-;. Anyways thanks for reading *^*)