Prologue

My Brush effortlessly flew across the colorful canvas that I had been working on for days on end. A little pink there a hint of purple there everything was coming together as it should. I dropped my paintbrush into some water and observed my master piece. I backed up and looked at the painting as if I was in a art gallery but something felt off about this moment in time. My vision was hazy as if a thick fog was swirling around me. I closed my eyes trying to clear my vision but I still couldn't see much but the hints of pink in my painting what was going on.

I turned around to grab my phone off of my bed to see some weird spider like creature engulf it in its mass. I sreached and turned around just to see more of those things taking more of my stuff from around the room. I ran out of my room to my house phone that was located in the living room, that was gone to...

Soon I realized all possible escape roots where now gone and there would be no way to get out of here I was trapped and exhausted from all the running around.

I slid down onto the floor and curled up into a small ball sobbing and turning into a ugly mess. What was even happening to me every secound that passed I felt as if my memory was getting wiped and my vision was getting cluttered with hallucinations.
Was I dying? Am I going insane? What's my name? where am i? Hello is anyone there? Help me please!