•°•2•°•

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath waiting for the feeling of blood pouring out of my lifeless body. "Now come on now don't act so scared what am I gonna do stab ya?". I felt a slight jab at my side and opened my eyes to see the killer leaning over me, his mask mocking me as I laid there.
I pushed myself up against a tree as he continued to glare at me twirling his knife in his hand. "Are you always getting harrassed like that it was quite funny to watch?". I looked around about in a panic what do I even do. "Hello I know you can fucking speak!" He huffed a bit crossing his arms. "I...um-" I looked at him then at my surroundings. I quickly got up and made a run for a nearby loop. He quickly got me and shoved me into the snow. "Ahh you fucker you know I can just kill you?!". "What do you want from me!" I shouted shoving him off of me. "Hi person who just murdered my friends I dont know how many times today-" He glared at me as he sat in the snow "You killed my friend in front of me...ontop of me".
He layed down onto the snow "my names Joey you little-" he sighed "Was the guy really your friend it looked like he was trying to kill you...did you even realize your bleeding".
I sighed and looked at the blood covered snow around me "He...he wasn't my friend I guess" sighing. "Listen can you kill me already I don't wanna talk to someone like you".
"Hey I didnt ask to be here you know..your starting to piss me off (y/n)" he huffed throwing his knife above my head. "Hey-" I let out a slight gasp as the knife flew over my head "how do you know my name?".
"I heard your little friend screaming-" I smirked and grabbed Joey's knife out of the tree "ha ha fucker now call me daddy-".
Joey got up and dashed towards me. The last thing I saw was him swinging at me and then everything went black.

This is just a quick chapter since I haven't written in a while