•°•(1)•°•

Where am I..." I muttered slowly. "(Y/N) hey". My eyes shot open feeling a slight tap on my shoulder. "(Y/N) wake up". I looked around to see claudette at my side standing next to me. "Oh hey claude why did you wake me do I got a trial" I yawned pushing myself up against the tree that I was sleeping under. Claudettes smile faded into a frown "Theres a new killer and-". "Wait wait really theres a new one..?" I basically jumped out of my skin when I heard those words. I only came her a month or two ago and I was finally getting use to these trails, tests whatever you would like to call them. "Claudette what are they-" in a blink of an eye everything faded to black and claudette disappeared.

After a few seconds of darkness I appeared in a snow covered map which seemed familiar in a weird way but was probably just a random memory when I was a kid playing in snow.

I appeared with David who was a bit hard headed and a tad to cocky for the position he was in. Your a survivor act like it your not the shit.

"So (y/n) have you seen my plays against this killer" David let out a small chuckle. I huffed and continued working on the grn we had appeared at "No David I haven't been In any of your trials recently this is my first for today, now can we just work on this gen before we mess up". David muttered something before the gen exploded in my face.

As I wiped the ash and dust out my face I realized David was already long gone. "What an ass". Before I realized it I saw what seemed to be the new killer running at me. I could tell that it was wearing a white mask and a leather jacket maybe I could barely distinguish anything before my heartbeat was ringing through my ears. I finally got up and made a run for it.

Before I knew it he was already right behind me. "How the fu-" before I knew It I had a giant gash going down my back. I continued to run as fast as I could until I collapsed onto the floor. I was exhausted and bleeding out onto the ice cold snow.

I knew for a fact that he was gone but I had no idea where everone else was they where probably all dead or were about to be, it didn't matter much anyway now since I was bleeding out.
I recovered as much as I could before waiting for someone anyone to help me but I already saw multiple of my teammates bodies get lifted up into the sky.

Everything was slowly fading to black as I laid there in pain. I closed my eyes and got ready to return to the campfire. Before I knew it I felt somebody touch my back. It was David out of all people.

"I though you died, no wonder I couldn't find the hatch" he chuckled patching me back up. "Oh so I guess everyone else is dead, correct?". He nodded and finished healing me.

"Well we should do some gens atleast to pi-". Beforw I knew it David pushed me down to the snow and threw himself ontop of me "You think your something eh (Y/N) trying to act superior, go ahead act superior because your the shit around here right (y/n) your the fucking shit" David spat on me and grabbed my jacket collar "Say it!" He pulled on my shirt collar shaking me. "What are you talking about!?" I shoved him to the side and attempted to get away from him but I got no where. He slammed me back to the ground and proceeded to choke me "(Y/N) your nothing compared to me so dont try to one up me I know what your trying to do ever since you came her all you've done is cause trouble!". I started to tear up as I clawed at his hands around my throught trying to pry them off. Kicking and screaming trying to do anything to get him off of me. "Aww poor poor (Y/N) is crying let's give her more atten-" all of a suddenly David coughed up blood and fell onto me leaving himself to bleed ontop of me. I slid away from his lifeless body to see the killer looking down upon me. I was frozen in fear and didn't know what to even do.