Chapter 1

Bella POV
It's been a year since the cullens left. I'm nineteen and a high school graduate. I am now in the police academy. I am the top student. I'm gonna graduate early. I'm so excited and my dad is so proud.
Right now me and my dad are sitting on the couch drinking beers and watching the football game. My hair is black now and it's in a pixie cut. I have three tattoos now I have a semicolon on my wrist. A broken heart with barb-wire wrapped around it on my throat. And the third one is on my leg it's two Bears a big bear and a little bear the big bear has my dads name and birthdate on it and the little bear has my name and birthdate on it.
We are watching the game when the door slams open my dad jumps up and tells me to stay put. I do but I pull out my gun and once he goes into the hall I follow and stand by the wall but I hear a gun shot and run into the hall just as my dad falls to the ground I scream and then shoot the guy as he raises his hand to shoot me. He drops the gun and then presses his hand to his wound that's on his chest. I look at my father to see him dead. I scream bloody murder and shoot him and he shoots me twice in the chest I shoot him one more time and he shoots the gun again as he slides down the wall. This one hits the security camera hes dead as soon as he hits the floor I fall to the floor as I see Victoria and Laurent come rushing to me. And laurant presses his hand against my wound trying to stop the blood. I cough up blood. I look at Victoria who has just finished making it look like I killed the man that killed my father. Laurent looked at me "Bella your gonna die. I can't stop the blood." I look at him coughing up blood and wheezing "p-pleas...e c-change.... m-me" I cough up more blood and they both look at each other and nod and then they bite my wrists and then my neck. I gasp and then don't make a noise. Knowing it won't help. Laurent picks me up and makes it look like someone dragged my possibly to a car. And then I'm in his arms and they are running.

After three days my change is complete. My black hair is even darker and it's still in the pixie cut. My face is more feminine and pretty. My teeth are pearly white and sharper as well as perfect and straight. My body is shorter and smaller. I can still see myself but at the same time I'm like a different person. Victoria hands me new clothes. They are black bootie shorts and a black sports bra. And I chose to go barefoot. I look pretty and wild. A person that looks innocent but isn't.
We are now watching the news.
'BREAKING NEWS.
CRIME IN FORKS.
We are deeply sorry to announce that our Chief of police Charlie Swan has been shot to death. And his daughter Isabella Swan who was the top student at the Forks Police Academy who was to graduate in two months and become one of our own police personnel. She is missing. She is presumed badly injured or dead. The gun man is dead. A camera in the house shows Isabella shooting him right after he shot her before the gun shot the camera. It is presumed that another gun man has kidnapped Isabella. If you have any information on this crime call the network.'
Victoria and Laurent look at me "Why didn't you tell us you were in the Police Academy?" I shrug "I just woke like three hours ago and it hasn't came up in the convo." They nod and then we are off to hunt.

Edward POV
It's been a year since we left bella. I miss her like crazy we all do. It was for her safety. But damn do I miss her.
Alice comes running down the stairs "EDWARD! EDWARD! SHE DISAPPEARED! I CANT SEE HER ANYMORE!" Everyone comes in and sees me in shock and Alice pacing and rubbing her temples. They all just stand there confused until on the TV
'BREAKING NEWS.
CRIME IN FORKS.
We are deeply sorry to announce that our Chief of police Charlie Swan has been shot to death. And his daughter Isabella Swan who was the top student in the Forks Police Academy who was scheduled to graduate in two months and become one of our own police personnel. She is missing. She is presumed badly injured or dead. The gun man is dead. A camera in the house shows Isabella shooting him right after he shot her before a gun shot the camera. It is presumed that another gun man has kidnapped Isabella. If you have any information on this crime call the network' I stare at the TV in shock. Nobody in the room breaths or moves. We are all shocked. Alice falls to her knees and starts dry sobbing. Emmet sits down on the couch and rosalie and jasper try to calm their mates while trying not to breakdown themselves. Carlisle is a mixture of shock, worry, fear, and anger. Esme is just staring at the TV. I'm just sitting here not admitting it to myself. If only I had stayed. If only I had been selfish and changed her like she asked. I put my head in my hands and pray that they find her alive and well.

Three years later
It's been three years since bella disappeared. We are in Denali, Alaska in our Alaska house. The news is on like it always is and everyone is in hearing distance in case. Just as I'm losing hope for another day the news reporter comes on.
'BREAKING NEWS.
It's a sad day in forks.
The body if Isabella Swan has been found. It was badly mutilated and appears she had been tortured to death and many other things appeared to have been done to her body. The only sign that told us it was her were her tattoos. Although she was missing her leg. Her other two tattoos were found on her body. Her body was so mutilated she was almost unidentifiable. Her funeral will be on saturday in the forks cemetery. The gun man has been located and arrested. He will be charged immediately. His lawyer says he is pleading guilty. We will deeply miss Isabella and she will always be remembered as the girl who fought hard to survive as long as she did.'
Jasper sits down beside me "I can't believe she was tortured... poor bella." I nod and then run my hand through my already messy hair. Alice sighs "Why didn't I see it?" I shake my head and shrug. Esme clings to Carlisle who looks about ready to kill somebody. Emmet looks so upset and rosalie is staring at the TV "He said other things..... does that mean........ poor bella...." I stand up and run to my room slamming the door. Nobody bothers me. Everyone is too upset. Nobody has smiled since we left bella.

Bella POV
It's been three years since my change. We set up another crime scene inside the house of gun man's brothers house. We set up a girl who I magically put my tattoos on her. But when we found her in his basement she was already badly mutilated. She has dark brown almost black hair like I did when I was human. She looks a lot like me except she's missing a leg and you can't tell anything about her face or body. She was dead when we found her and she was perfect for this set up at least they will stop looking for me now.
About a year ago we figured out that Victoria and Laurent are true mates and that james was just using them. We also figured out my power. I'm a copycat. Somehow I ended up having jasper, Alice, and his gifts. And now I have a bunch more. Apparently my original gift is a copycat but when I was human I had a mental shield and now that I'm vampire its mental and physical and I can control and shape it into a weapon. I also have Victoria and Laurents gifts. Victoria can control the elements and Laurent can control minds. So basicly with their powers, my shields, and any other powers I pick up I'm indistrutable. Even if I am younger than them I act as the coven leader cause I'm the strongest and most controlled. Me, V, and L are called the nomadic coven. We are always moving around. We drink from bad humans. I drink mainly from murderers.